Balbes
Squire
Squire

Impossible to complete Pact quests

Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:07 pm

Since chinese non stop attacks (20-30 per day) i'm not able to get out of capital for like 10 days and they still attacking and plundering my resources which i can't even protect for 8h anymore . No chance at restoring walls since they getting decimated within 2 mins. I didn't retaliate or attack anything or anyone for at least 10 days but they keep attacking (revenge? for no reason) me in capital. This way me and my pact partner can't complete request resources quest and we both stuck at the beginning of quest line without any chance to progress. I exited guild, changed to another, rejoined old one to reset revenge flag but nothing helps. There must be ways to complete pact quests while being withing capital.

MaxBT
Baron
Baron

Re: Impossible to complete Pact quests

Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:41 pm

You have to move to another server or learn chinese (lol), chineses shall spare other chineses.

Baelrog3020
Squire
Squire

Thu May 09, 2019 2:57 pm

Lol one thing you can do is learn to blend in , as he stated above , change name to chinese use chinese keyboards and join one of thier houses or simply save linari and migrate to some server where your free to play in english houses , there are few old servers where english whales have some kingdoms under thier control and allied with some group of chinese even !!

Baelrog3020
Squire
Squire

Thu May 09, 2019 2:57 pm

Lol one thing you can do is learn to blend in , as he stated above , change name to chinese use chinese keyboards and join one of thier houses or simply save linari and migrate to some server where your free to play in english houses , there are few old servers where english whales have some kingdoms under thier control and allied with some group of chinese even !!

Mithica
Baron
Baron

Thu May 09, 2019 4:18 pm

I would like certain pact requirements to be changed in general, the system as a whole can use a rework.
░░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
Il███████████████████].
░◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤..