Mdolbow
Squire
Squire

Are Developers going to buff more races (like they did with Rakan)?

Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:13 pm

So, I have been playing Art of Conquest for a little over 2+ months now. All races were just about on same levels. Well recently the game introduced new hero Tok, with that came some huge gains for Rakan race. I have been playing as Sylvani and love this race. I’m about 770k power at the moment, and seems as if the game developers are now forcing players to be Rakan. For example, void levels have become really difficult to beat the Rakan battles. Also, very hard to beat players in pvp that are, even lower level then me, who are Rakan. Come to find out, they actually have a ability cool down separate from the hero ability cooldowns. That means, potentially, they can cast an troop ability simultaneously cast a hero ability, thus making it near impossible for other race players to counter. So what I am asking, is the game developers please don’t make us players that do not want to change to Rakan feel cornered into changing to Rakan. I understand the reason to want to get players to buy the new hero Tok, who buffs the Rakan race. There has to be a way you can balance out this “imbalance “ that is taking place currently. Maybe buff the other races like “Sylvani” who currently only have 2 hero’s to support our race. Please!!!!!! I love Sylvani!

Destination

Re: Are Developers going to buff more races (like they did with Rakan)?

Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:34 pm

Im sure they will to something about rakan being so strong, at some point.

Mdolbow
Squire
Squire

Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:45 pm

Yea lol I thought it was was going to be in the last patch, and the one before that. But, idk at this point they may not, and like 90% of my server is Rakan now.

Destination

Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:51 pm

They are not always the fastest to react.

MaxBT
Baron
Baron

Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:42 am

I think yesterday everyone played Lich, I mean last overpowered was Lich.

Mithica
Baron
Baron

Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:18 am

Mdolbow wrote:
So, I have been playing Art of Conquest for a little over 2+ months now. All races were just about on same levels. Well recently the game introduced new hero Tok, with that came some huge gains for Rakan race. I have been playing as Sylvani and love this race. I’m about 770k power at the moment, and seems as if the game developers are now forcing players to be Rakan. For example, void levels have become really difficult to beat the Rakan battles. Also, very hard to beat players in pvp that are, even lower level then me, who are Rakan. Come to find out, they actually have a ability cool down separate from the hero ability cooldowns. That means, potentially, they can cast an troop ability simultaneously cast a hero ability, thus making it near impossible for other race players to counter. So what I am asking, is the game developers please don’t make us players that do not want to change to Rakan feel cornered into changing to Rakan. I understand the reason to want to get players to buy the new hero Tok, who buffs the Rakan race. There has to be a way you can balance out this “imbalance “ that is taking place currently. Maybe buff the other races like “Sylvani” who currently only have 2 hero’s to support our race. Please!!!!!! I love Sylvani!

To be completely honest, based on their track record, they wont. Before Rakaan race came out many people complained about the cheap fireoff ability for blasters and how they were OP and nothing was ever done. Devs simply buff other races or introduce counters instead of changing basic qualities of the races.
░░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
Il███████████████████].
░◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤..