double007
Squire
Squire

Game Play question

Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:01 pm

We all talk about fair game play however I have traveled to Europe, Asia and the US and i have noticed a great in justice when it comes to the amount of money it costs for the same product in other countries. what costs 99.99 dollars US cost half that in the Asian market and yet 85% of the people who cheat are from that market ( Asian ) which is clearly stated on the cheat sheet that is published by Lilth.

MaxBT
Baron
Baron

Re: Game Play question

Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:47 am

Nah, all purchases from Google Play would have similar price, with added tax by your country, i.e. if your country ask for 50% tax from Google, you will have to pay $99 for Google + $49.5 that Google will pay tax for your country.

Why you see "Asian pay half" ? It's not Asia, China is Asia, but not whole Asia, only Chinese pay half, all other Asians pay same as European & American (not including tax). Why Chinese pay half ? Because people in China have several Chinese's Android play stores other than Google Play, when they use local play stores, they can pay in local way, with local price, and that is why they can buy $100 item cheaper than Google play.