damec
Squire
Squire

Deleting profiles

Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:26 am

At one point I was experimenting with creating profiles in multiple realms, but decided not to pursue them for various reasons. Now I'm wondering if there is any way to delete those extra profiles from those realms or just in general?

Thanks,

Dame C

Destination

Re: Deleting profiles

Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:00 pm

Nope cant delete them.

Mithica
Baron
Baron

Re: Deleting profiles

Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:22 am

damec wrote:
At one point I was experimenting with creating profiles in multiple realms, but decided not to pursue them for various reasons. Now I'm wondering if there is any way to delete those extra profiles from those realms or just in general?

Thanks,

Dame C

The only way to delete an existing server profile(sort of) is to overwrite it with another profile by transfering from one server to another. If you try to transfer one profile from a server to another server with an existing one it will ask if you want to overwrite. Its convoluted and expensive but if you use one account to keep transfering to all your existing profiles on servers it would technically erase the old ones one by one by jumping around. @Destination let me know if this sounds plausable. Never tested it but on paper it should work if you are real desperate lol
░░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
Il███████████████████].
░◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤..