User avatar
IcyPanda
Squire
Squire
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:55 am

New Levels

Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:32 am

Should the game add new level buildings troops and research? going beyond lvl 40?
 
User avatar
IcyPanda
Squire
Squire
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:55 am

Re: New Levels

Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:33 am

Also there's no point of sieging cities anymore should bring implement something that encourages sieges
 
User avatar
MrCute
Squire
Squire
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:42 pm
Location: Ukraine

Re: New Levels

Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:36 pm

no, max lvl castle 40 lvl, in the next patch we can improve heroes to 55 lvl in academy
Realm: 98
Kingdom: Icarum
 
User avatar
PrinceCharming
Baron
Baron
Posts: 376
Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:02 am

Re: New Levels

Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:47 am

Why do you want to add new levels?
The gap between whales and average players is already huge, and new levels will increase it even more, because it is based on the temple %
Server 94
Void - 120, Abyss 495
House: Icarum, Gods of War
 
MaxBT
Baron
Baron
Posts: 169
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:24 am

Re: New Levels

Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:39 pm

PrinceCharming wrote:
Why do you want to add new levels?
The gap between whales and average players is already huge, and new levels will increase it even more, because it is based on the temple %


The gap is still same when both units are same level (base on %), whales' advantage is they may build faster; however since the game splits build rush and research rush, build rush becomes useless to most of old players.
 
Onibaku
Knight
Knight
Posts: 72
Joined: Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:10 am

Re: New Levels

Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:34 am

Max, your math is wrong. Here you go:

Whale has +15% attack bonus with temple (+7 Runes). There are 11 of these...Gallantry. So that's a total of +130% attack.
F2P has +6% attack bonus with temple (I think +4 Runes). There are 11 of these...Gallantry. So that's a total of +66% attack.

Now, say both have a level 40 castle and their archers (making up numbers here) have a base of 30,000.

Whale 30,000 x 230% (100% base + 130% bonus) = 69,000 attack
F2P 30,000 x 166% = 49,800
Difference in attack power = 19,200

Now lets say it's bumped up to level 50. We will use the same runes, but lets say that the power of archers doubles. Historically, going up from XII to XIII is a much greater boost than going up from X to XI.

Whale 60,000 x 230% = 138,000
F2P 60,000 x 166% = 99,600
Difference in power = 38,400

So as you can see, by increasing the base power, a whale (or anyone) with a higher temple gets and even larger power gap.
 
Onibaku
Knight
Knight
Posts: 72
Joined: Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:10 am

Re: New Levels

Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:36 am

Also forgot to mention that build rush is usable on both build and tech. Tech rush is specific to tech.
 
MaxBT
Baron
Baron
Posts: 169
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:24 am

Re: New Levels

Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:11 am

Onibaku wrote:
Max, your math is wrong. Here you go:

Whale has +15% attack bonus with temple (+7 Runes). There are 11 of these...Gallantry. So that's a total of +130% attack.
F2P has +6% attack bonus with temple (I think +4 Runes). There are 11 of these...Gallantry. So that's a total of +66% attack.

Now, say both have a level 40 castle and their archers (making up numbers here) have a base of 30,000.

Whale 30,000 x 230% (100% base + 130% bonus) = 69,000 attack
F2P 30,000 x 166% = 49,800
Difference in attack power = 19,200

Now lets say it's bumped up to level 50. We will use the same runes, but lets say that the power of archers doubles. Historically, going up from XII to XIII is a much greater boost than going up from X to XI.

Whale 60,000 x 230% = 138,000
F2P 60,000 x 166% = 99,600
Difference in power = 38,400

So as you can see, by increasing the base power, a whale (or anyone) with a higher temple gets and even larger power gap.


Your math may be not wrong, but your mind is wrong, let say a lvl 1 unit + 166% vs. lvl 1 unit and kill him in 3 seconds, then a lvl 50 unit + 166% vs. lvl 50 unit also kill him in 3 seconds, because higher level of shield also defend higher level of power.
 
MaxBT
Baron
Baron
Posts: 169
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:24 am

Re: New Levels

Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:14 am

Onibaku wrote:
Also forgot to mention that build rush is usable on both build and tech. Tech rush is specific to tech.


Still use for both ? I never try but what is the point for making tech rush when people will use build rush instead, maybe because Lilith forgot to edit build rush feature.
 
Onibaku
Knight
Knight
Posts: 72
Joined: Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:10 am

Re: New Levels

Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:11 am

Not sure what the shield you talk about it. But anyway, I was only looking at the pure base damage numbers, barring all other variables. As for the rush, it would be a mistake for Lilith to introduce Tech rush and not allow the saved rush that everyone had be used on tech anymore. I think that Tech only rush just gives them another "reward" to be used. I really don't know why it was needed in the first place, but it is what it is.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests