sigmablade
Knight
Knight

Re: Vega + New artifact second skill, seriously??

Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:41 am

Well as free player human/rakkan i do fking happy with this because yeah jacques snipe her and instant match over , you have no jacques to making come back as well , and no heal mean your frontline go down sooner than any other frontline like mech and scorpion , i mean probably still gonna eaten alive by spider and rocketeer but at least not that soon
If as free player and your vegas instant get snipe then i instant close app and open some anime cute girl kawaii music for 10 min and open game later , else i would fking throw the phone at wall
Actually weird that you need to snipe vegas using jacques as dwarf , since dwarf rocketeer or tank don’t give a F about swordman or even cavalry even when they get heal , so there no point at snipe her just demolish frontline with your mighty gold rocketeer under 10 sec after open fire off and it fine

Maebius
Knight
Knight

Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:02 pm

You can snipe her as you shouldn't open with fire off with dwarf since your opponent would have probably cast black hole, wasting your fire off

Also, since the must-have formation involves 3-4rockets at most, as you must field lots of heroes (if you don't, you lose), 4 rockets with delayed cast of fire off @ 10+ seconds don't really cut it... the more you progress in the game, you'll see how it goes, it's too early for you to really judge the "end game".

It's not a dwarf thing btw... even humanoid vs humanoid (or scorps/spiders) it's a terrible decision as it reduces your tactical options :(

sigmablade
Knight
Knight

Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:15 pm

Yeah me maybe , but not all video i watch on youtube , gold rocketeer have ability to kill enemy swordman even when lower stats all 4 as long as the number is high enough, unless the human player using hero as frontline instead and honesty even tank can do so , F tank btw
Anyway even with this “ god mode “ vegas , human still getting murder in daylight by spider and tank and rocketeer no matter what unless there is a huge pay-wall , you know , temple * wink *
That also just mean free player human/rakkan get Fked daily
So how bad swordman die in general vs spider , rank X swordman all gold , max all passive related , dragon have magic creature predator , open vegas AoE heal , all die to spider gold rank IX under 30 sec , wew