PrinceCharming
Baron
Baron

Re: Colosseum fights

Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:53 am

So you still think that in mobile games wins strategy / formations / hero builds? :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
lol why people are STILL that naive.
Server 94
Void - 120, Abyss 495
House: Icarum, Gods of War

sigmablade
Knight
Knight

Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:40 am

so yeah day 2 I lose 2 time , push back from 70 ----> 250 , and follow by time back to 350 , totally deserve despite defend win 4 time , told ya only reward you get from defend win are having replay battle to boast with friend about your epic moment , lol
fack monk morale collapse 10 sec into battle vs 5 skeleton sliver + jacques ( and ofc max skill 2 gazul ) expect nothing anyway , becuz lich still too weak and need alot more buff , BUFF MORE DEV !!!
switch back to human , this 2 day teach me that rank X still not enough to play as Rakkan , and game decide to buff lich to be godlike the whole early mid game

MaxBT
Baron
Baron

Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:51 am

PrinceCharming wrote:
So you still think that in mobile games wins strategy / formations / hero builds? :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
lol why people are STILL that naive.

I intend to say so to him, lol.

F* the strategy, my garrison gold archers some 95k attack power (garrison always stronger than normal army), some guys already has on-field gold archers 110k attack, it's never 2-way fights, it's 1-way fight, thanks to Rune Temple and his credit card.

Wiluven
Squire
Squire

Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:52 am

I understand why they needed to implement a solution as people were 'power ranking' themselves with alts or housemates however this change wasn't the correct one. It makes zero sense that if you successfully defend yourself 48/50 times, you lose 32 points.

MaxBT
Baron
Baron

Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:49 am

Wiluven wrote:
I understand why they needed to implement a solution as people were 'power ranking' themselves with alts or housemates however this change wasn't the correct one. It makes zero sense that if you successfully defend yourself 48/50 times, you lose 32 points.

It applies same to everyone, if you got attacked 50 times and lose 2 times and lose your rank, it means everyone higher rank than you also got attacked 50 times and lose less than 2 times.

It's not like only you got attacked and everyone else got no attacked OR only you got attacked and lose rank, other got attacked and not lose rank.

sigmablade
Knight
Knight

Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:48 pm

The thing he want to convert is there are absolutely surely you will lost rank and so if you want to get high rank you gotta use linari to fight more to get rank back , or else he mean there absolutely no reward , like my previously post , again this “ using friend or alt to duel you and lost on purpose and push main alt to top “ wouldn’t been happen if the game use to most oldest arena type in the world instead of using score ( 15-17 each match ) to decide rank of each other
For now to avoid getting up high rank then push back because lol someone get higher score so you get push back , or you lost defend , you have to online and wait till 10 min left till reward daily and fight all 5 at same time , else you will get Fked , and it absolutely can’t do if the reward time is your sleep time or work time
R.i.p EU player in nutshell , free player on top of that