ligip
Squire
Squire

Colosseum fights

Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:01 pm

Hello, I just what to ask is it normal in Colosseum when someone attacks you and you win the battle to not receive ant points? I was attacked two times and on the two battle reports (that i have win) i have +0 points.

PrinceCharming
Baron
Baron

Re: Colosseum fights

Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:32 pm

Yes it is normal after the last change.
You need to read the change logs , it helps/.
Server 94
Void - 120, Abyss 495
House: Icarum, Gods of War

ligip
Squire
Squire

Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:53 pm

thx, for reply and info

sigmablade
Knight
Knight

Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:27 am

yeah the game remove the chance that someone defend win and get higher rank , now to get higher you can only attack , and everyday only free 5 times , there won't be enough , and so you have to use linari to buy the scroll allow you to continue fight ----> lultith at it again

Maebius
Knight
Knight

Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:43 am

If some people didn't use their alts or their house members to attack themselves and lose on purpose to cheese rankings, we wouldn't have this change now, would we?

sigmablade
Knight
Knight

Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:33 am

Or well , you know , not using score to determine rank , like fking hell a dude rank 100 vs rank 99 and whatever dude win get 15-17 score and jump to rank 50 while you are rank 70 so you drop rank not because you weaker than that rank 100 but because stupid score rank jump
Like literally i duel win 5 time and go to rank 100 and despite not defend lose anyone , in the end of day my rank drop to 230 , what the sh*t ? And if you want your rank back , use linari , that it , that all , at this very moment , my rank push back to 280 after i sleep , great , and after 5 fight probably can jump to rank 100 and again get push back to rank 230 at the end
Even the most old arena way : swap rank of loser with winner is even more legit

Destination

Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:24 pm

I do think it was not the best change. I will tell them about that.

sigmablade
Knight
Knight

Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:55 pm

well i say the most old arena way mean in other game , but if they really change then it all for the good , lel , I have no clue how this stupid score work that possible push other people who rank 100----> 230 without lose defend even once
also 1 lose defend and suddenly you can also drop from 100 ----> 180 because " Score " happen
defend win : you still lose rank over time , but not huge number , you should congratulation yourself , that the only reward you get from success defend , oh , and nice replay to share with guild , tee-hee
edit : somehow the replay just 3h and it expired , what ?

also I hear great thing about rakkan in arena , about how it perfect sync with hero , try it , yeah it same time active with hero skill because it auto , and then shit happen , monk not active ale , why ? because game see this ale as Heal skill , not Defend skill ( when active ale rakkan troop in general also get Crusader shield of virion ) and so yeah unless your monk die 6/24 else the game not active ale for like 30 sec after ale of crossbow and turtle , most of the time it active either because you nearly win and enemy archer/jacques finally kill some monk in group so they active ale for fun , or super duper late that all of them morale collapse already because , again , stuff happen , lul , spider , tank , rocketeer , morale collapse because enemy gazul is 7/9 morale collapse skill and higher in old server maybe

MaxBT
Baron
Baron

Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:42 pm

If you don't want to waste/spend too much money on this game, try to stay around rank 150, that will give you more than enough to buy all* shop items, keep your head cool.

Burnhard31
Knight
Knight

Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:23 am

MaxBT i want to be on the place i deserve because of my work on strategie/formations, hero builds, stats/power not rank 200+ because i dont want / cant bring 200+ linary for each fight.
Thanks Destination!