Khirsanth
Squire
Squire

Next update

Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:03 pm

Wow how stupid is the declare war update? Attackers have 100% injury rate?!?!?! Unable to move in or leave a city? I’m sorry but this is the most retarded update to date of AoC...

Grailyn
Knight
Knight

Re: Next update

Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:19 pm

It's pretty bad...

sigmablade
Knight
Knight

Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:51 pm

Talking about bad , if i’m not wrong now each stage in void mirror have another way to Perfect it ? Then ain’t it just another in-direct buff for lich !
In my previous post , I joke about to fix dragon boss can’t attack the dev will buff lich , and the mad man actually doing it

So original lich bad at plunder , siege castle , void mirror , frontline not buy enough time for spider behind spawn mini spider
-Acolytes now plunder harder than even gold rocketeer
-Scorpion change from life steal to shield , and seem like 5 sec not enough the mad man actually buff it to fking 12 sec ( eventually gazul also make skeleton revive themself when die too )
Now void can perfect another way , mean lich will be able to perfect those time challenge stage by Another way
3/4 original reason lich not getting pick had been resolve , so only siege castle left , i don’t know what the heck dev gonna do to make lich able to siege , but i wish the day never come
I’m gonna guess : spider able to poison the range troop on wall !!!!!!!
Ain’t this declare war thing also in-direct buff lich too because mainly reason lich not wanna siege is they can’t bring siege car in too much space and spider may die because of 1:30s range troop on wall shoot down , so spider have chance to die , now it 100% injury rate so even if spider die in battle it not really die , so actually lich player can join siege castle with nothing to scared except some speed up healing and that is something “ cash player “ really not care because they are just rich

TerraD
Squire
Squire

Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:04 am

Khirsanth wrote:
Wow how stupid is the declare war update? Attackers have 100% injury rate?!?!?! Unable to move in or leave a city? I’m sorry but this is the most retarded update to date of AoC...

While the 100% injury rate is really bad, and potentially invalidates the Injury Reduction bonus from Dragons and House skills, blocking people from joining the city was needed since you can't zerg block a capture now and allows better planning for War's, and makes the individual players in a city need to keep up with their Walls more and maybe incentive whales to help their house since they can't stop city captures now. Like that will happen.

MaxBT
Baron
Baron

Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:23 am

All Lilith need is money, more war = more money spent, no surprise.

PVTParts619
Squire
Squire

Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:15 am

when is this update gonna be live???

Squire
Squire

Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:41 pm

this is an absolutely awful update, and of course they drop it with under a day's notice.