DIVA
Squire
Squire

Server Division

Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:47 pm

Hello everyone hi!!

Is my 2nd account because I forgot my password on a dummy email :x.

Anyways I know some of of you may have few questions about the topic so I will start.

Hello my name is ____ sorry can't say but I am a veteran player since server 1 - 9 I played 45 and 61 with the fiersome Vietnamese. I also played few others more, yea did spend A LOT taken a few tips from legend rhony (my hero) I don't do lich yuk. I love rakkan and before the patch I used to do all loan rakkan for 30% on their skill and 30% hero stats and a turtle buff it was awesome 4 gold monks front and 4 gold archer back with turtle all rakkan loan it was super. Been thru couple of mergers maybe 4?

Main point is when ever I join a server the main thing is the Chinese always overcome it. I will not be racist saying the Chinese are this and that but the main problem is every server the Chinese are dominant because either they spend a lot more than global players aside I learned Nº matter where you go the Chinese on every server does not fight eachother because of culture? If I remember they all band together and consume all non Chinese. I was in a server where Chinese took and kill all foreigners (us) pushed us aside, we ran to another server which we tried diplomacy with Chinese and still yet killed us.

My status is right now in a server obviously gosh, but the thing is the way they spend money which takes out the fun when you have players of 500k and Chinese has player of 900k they tell you you can't farm their players but they can farm yours. And you cannot do absolutely nothing because they have 900k. When you are trying to have a great gaming experience spending money not to the excessive way they are doing you actually can't because they throw a pot of money into it which hey I am not telling you control your spending but I am asking to give the game a fair battle. Nobody wants to play a game where the top player does what ever he wants and takes away your efforts, everybody wants to play a game where the odds are even, sure not saying f2p beat p2w NO but at least have a fair chance not to spend in a excessive way that ruins the fun..

A fair game is when Chinese and non Chinese have players of 500k or at least 550 that's a fair chance where either side can win or lose equally not where Chinese throws 25k and lilith is happy. Sure you would say join another server but the problem is the time players have invested in a server which Chinese takes it away with their money.

My suggestion is to seperate seperate from Chinese and global.

Major reason is because Chinese always follow their game law.

Chinese cannot hit another Chinese. Yes it may sound stupid or it isn't on other servers but most servers Chinese doesn't hit other Chinese kingdom. We all want to play a game where fighting is equally not 1 side always wins because he threw a pot on money in the pool to win the server. I been there because I had spend a lot of money before on servers but I always controlled by spend to the extend on having fun not favor the victory and auto win every city.

The problem isn't the Chinese, is the way they spend which impacts and leaves a negative view on the game. If this is a Chinese game I suggest to end the licenses for global and keep it open for chiná use only because I do speak in behave of experienced players who have left many servers or packed their stuff to join another game due to this issue.

Nobody wants to play a game where Chinese is always 1st on every server.

If this isn't true please revise every imperium where Chinese has captured them all in every server.

Thank you for listening :))

Destination

Re: Server Division

Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:20 am

I would rather say the problem is not the way the chinese spend, its how P2W works in the game in general.

MaxBT
Baron
Baron

Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:40 pm

Not only the problem of spending, it's problem of community, i.e no matter which side you are, you don't fight people with same flag, same language.

LightStorm
Baron
Baron

Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:23 am

DIVA wrote:
Nobody wants to play a game where Chinese is always 1st on every server.

1. There not

2. Your account was created in the same 10 minutes as your 1 total number of posts.

3. Learn to build bridges, not walls. Speaking as a Canadian, you don't see me demanding we separate Americans because all the promotional stuff is almost 1/2 the price we are required to spend.
LightStorm

Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:00 am

LightStorm wrote:
3. Learn to build bridges, not walls. Speaking as a Canadian, you don't see me demanding we separate Americans because all the promotional stuff is almost 1/2 the price we are required to spend.

I would probably agree with you 100% but sadly yours is very delusional statement based on experiences from earlier server where you spent your entire ingame life oblivious to whats going on in upper 320 servers...
Once they are 80% ... chinese do not play the game as earlier guys did. First thing they always do is take out "foreigners" and then repeat it after merge. (Current experience 1138 merge (5 chinese kingdoms vs 1 mixed en speaking) 1271 (same but because is fresh realm we get 1 attack per 15 secconds...so you can barely do 2 dungeons before you must go back to route...we have only 1 super strong vip vs 10 vips and at this ratio we will be 12 or less capable people left in 2 weeks from now )).

I will quote buddy of mine who analyzed it very well:

"they don’t know any language or culture but themselves" "so their comfort zone is to simply be with other chinese"

I invite you to proove your statement and try fresh servers... then show us how you "build bridges" with hundreds of individuals like this one:
"They don’t sit on benches while eating but squat like Europeans do when they relieve themselves out in the leafy woods." :lol: Albert Einstein

NOMERCY
Squire
Squire

Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:26 pm

It’s because they are cheating which recently got exposed, they are starting to crack down on it now that they discovered it was one of their employee’s doing it on the side through pay pal at 1/3 the cost, hopefully when they are done their crack down the blatant cheating will stop and go back to a fair playing field if they start banning the offenders like they should be...

Olivier
Squire
Squire

Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:39 pm

This game Was made by american people, not chinese...
This game is an american game.
It's important to knoW....

NOMERCY
Squire
Squire

Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:28 pm

Actually it’s not look at their web site or research them instead of jumping to conclusions? ...they are a Chinese company created in shanghai, China ran by chinese and based out of China? Last time I checked China wasn’t American...just saying do a little research before calling someone out https://www.lilithgames.com/en/us?nlr=1

dablu
Baron
Baron

Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:31 am

Olivier wrote:
This game Was made by american people, not chinese...
This game is an american game.
It's important to knoW....

"You Know Nothing, Jon Snow"
AoC tools http://aoc.gold - calculators and army formation builder

Olivier
Squire
Squire

Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:13 pm

J'ai lu ce qui est ecrit et que lilith a été "officiellement" fondée à Shangai.
Cependant le tribunal competent pour toutes les questions juridiques est le tribunal de SAN FRANCISCO AUX usa, et c'est parfaitement noté dans les conditions d'utilisation !!! Ce qui signifie que ce Jeu est bien AMÉRICAIN etant donné qu'il n'est spécifié nul part qu'il est géré par des chinois en Chine mon ami !!! C'est juste "SUGGÉRÉ" DE MANIÈRE SUBTILE !

Mais une suggestion n'est pas la réalité, et dans ce cas c'est une tromperie.

Je pense également qu'il n'y a pas de joueurs chinois, mais des bots et des gars payés pour vous le faire croire, et il est possible que cela soit une operation afin de vous faire haïr un peu plus ces gens...une psy ops.

Comment croire que tout à coup des pseudos ecrit en caractère chinois fleurissent un peu partout alors qu'on n'en n'avait jamais vu avant ?

Comment croire que l'on peut faire jouer ensembles et sur des mêmes servers sans ping in real time des pays aussi éloignés que l'europe, les usa et la Chine ?
Si ils sont si forts et si présents en jeu, pourquoi ne viennnt ils pas sur le forum avec leurs écritures chinoises ?

Je suis un joueur très ancien dans l'univers du gaming et je n'ai JAMAIS vu des joueurs chinois avec leurs nick names ecrits dans leurs langues sur les serveurs, pourquoi donc tout à coup sur certains jeux seulement et sur telephones portables ?

On se fait plumer notre argent, mais ce n'est pas du côté de la Chine qu'il faut regarder...

NOMERCY wrote:
Actually it’s not look at their web site or research them instead of jumping to conclusions? ...they are a Chinese company created in shanghai, China ran by chinese and based out of China? Last time I checked China wasn’t American...just saying do a little research before calling someone out https://www.lilithgames.com/en/us?nlr=1
amener