Cryptonite
Squire
Squire

Reinstalled & Lost Account

Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:35 pm

Hi everyone. I lost my account on an Android and am unable to recover it how I used to.

When I created my Android account, I was originally trying to recover an old iOS account I had. That didn't work. In that process, though, I bound my account to a level 1 account that I did not use anymore. Let's call that Account A. I leveled up a different, unbound account and have dumped countless hours and dollars into it. Let's call that Account B.

Today, I reinstalled the game to try to fix lag that i've been having. In the past, any time that I was on a different account or tried to reinstall the game, it would automatically reopen my past progress on Account B.

Today, no matter what I try, it starts me out on a fresh account. I don't want to my my "Account A" that is bound because it is level 1.

Any suggestions here?

Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Re: Reinstalled & Lost Account

Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:06 am

Nah. You are screwed. Your next option is to
1) find your acc B id
2)contact support and provide id (along with screenshot of purchase history) with simple request to recover account B (because you lost access to it after update ;] )
3) Take screeenshot and video of support chat and request refund as you obviously dont have access to the content you paid for
There is very slim chance you get refunded but thats about everything you can do.
"They don’t sit on benches while eating but squat like Europeans do when they relieve themselves out in the leafy woods." :lol: Albert Einstein

LightStorm
Baron
Baron

Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:32 am

Android and iOs create the accounts differently and those created accounts are not compatible. So if you had an iPhone, and bound it to Facebook, then tried to log into on a google phone, you would appear on the screen like a new account. Only Ios have access to Ios accounts and android to android accounts. Hope that helps.
LightStorm

Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:51 am

Its weird that devs don't work on cross platform saves yet. I just noticed new "bind to phone" option and I wonder whats the point of it...
"They don’t sit on benches while eating but squat like Europeans do when they relieve themselves out in the leafy woods." :lol: Albert Einstein