SANTAZ
Squire
Squire

Lich in the End-Game - Tips needed

Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:13 am

Hey Guys, I'm Lich since day one and im sitting around 2300k power.

I need some help and tips from players with the same problems and how to fix them.

1. As a lich player sieging is nearly impossible..is there any formation which is possible to beat down first waves from guard towers and so on? (without borrowing a whole human formation)

2. With the new Arena PVP... i was really hyped, but they restrict spider-web and so on.. so lich is not really the PVP Class anymore too.. yes my defence is strong, but i can not beat human or dwarf defence as well.. golden mechs and horses are too strong..or it takes too much time.. so any tips for this problem? :)

I was hoping for a balance change for lich in some cases, but now I think..this will never happen because Lich is is balanced in early to mid-game.

Is there any point left for still playing lich? Or am I suppost to throw my time and xp cards away and reroll human?

Thanks for some tips :)

Squire
Squire

Re: Lich in the End-Game - Tips needed

Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:57 pm

i saw a pretty cool setup where a guy was hitting lvl 40 guard towers with lvl 13 gold skeletons/ acolytes, a couple spiders and a set or two of mummies. a lot of his troops "died" but he revived enough enemy troops that he came out ahead. it was a pretty dope setup, but the guy was a whale with a monster temple so unsure if it works for people who spend less.

dablu
Baron
Baron

Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:02 am

Spider web is allowed on Arena since last update
AoC tools http://aoc.gold - calculators and army formation builder

SANTAZ
Squire
Squire

Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:33 am

Yes, there was a bit of change now and it seems like lich getting better when you get to a level where your undeads are maxed out in research + Wraxius + Ghazul maxed in those important skills.

It's a bit difficult to be at this point, because Scorpions and spiders are still the way to go in early to midgame.

But I saw some replays and lich is fine in arena as well, when you can get to the point mentioned above.

From a sieging and plundering perspektive.. lich is still not viable to clear defence effective.
Same goes for PVE overall..

I don't want to cry... it's okay to be good in some parts of the game but compared to human and dwarf (and it's about the moral boost) the position of being able to play the game in EVERY aspect is still not there... so there is a lack of balance and thats why I would place lich far behind human and dwarf anyway..sadly :)

Burnhard31
Knight
Knight

Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:55 am

The only overall class is Human.

When you look at dwarf, they only can siege Humans without loanings. No Rakan, Lich or Dwarf without more costs then they gain.
With loaned swords or monks they can siege anything.
But also Lich can siege anything with loaned swords or monks and also plunder more then any other race out there with warlocks.
Lich is ahead now on Dragon raids (1-2 Monks, rest Warlocks), and i was able (at lvl 35...) to perfect void to lvl 87 (Spiders or Warlocks frontline mostly) - a half year ago.

I would say - if you like your race you should definitiv give Lich a Chance and have some fun with warlocks :)