Wiluven
Squire
Squire

Colosseum Spell Order

Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:22 pm

Lilith, Please allow us to set a basic spell order in the Colosseum. As a dwarf, no I don't need to cast Favor, Cyclone, Rally (from divine gear), Spray and Pray, etc before I cast Fire Off. Additionally, I don't need to cast all of the above before Reload is cast. This is basic stuff here.... Black Hole->Fire Off->Reload.

This applies to other classes as well.

MaxBT
Baron
Baron

Re: Colosseum Spell Order

Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:57 pm

Random is funnier, it allows weaker beat stronger.

PrinceCharming
Baron
Baron

Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:04 pm

Dude you are trying to make Dwarf superior because they can wipe everything with fire off, but the thing is - if you cast fire off too fast, you will be black holed
94 Culwood
Castle 40, Void - 100 all perfect
House: Icarum, Gods of War

Sargon
Baron
Baron

Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:57 am

Human basically casts in the exact order that I would use in a duel. If dwarf wasn't by far the best race in the game I would support fixing this... but so as long as they are busted in the void, speed clear events, tower farming/clearing, and still very strong in dueling, i'm fine with them not getting their optimal casting order.

Maebius
Knight
Knight

Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:59 am

It's fine as it is.*
The same way you might want to respec heroes for pvp, void and the abyss, you need to do that in the colosseum too, for optimal effect.
So remove any silly lvl 1 summon archers skills and anything you don't want your heroes to use or even don't field some heroes :)

*It's fine for an automated battle...but I guess everyone would actually prefer proper PvP battles in the Colosseum and not this automated crap :p

Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:29 am

Maebius wrote:
*It's fine for an automated battle...but I guess everyone would actually prefer proper PvP battles in the Colosseum and not this automated crap :p

100% agreed... Auto is just pointless...
"They don’t sit on benches while eating but squat like Europeans do when they relieve themselves out in the leafy woods." :lol: Albert Einstein

MaxBT
Baron
Baron

Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:03 am

Well, I prefer Lilith add an Auto option in Pvp as well. I often got lagging trouble in Pvp cause my spell cast wrong time, wrong place (I don't even see the spell I cast till I watch replay), Auto is a good option.

Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:07 pm

Well they are sort of auto and predetermined anyways (asynchronous) . If by any chance you get advantage vs stronger stats opponent then the game will time out and auto-play itself server side. Skills impact is just visual and auto will not save you... its not skill based pvp and on my old phone i had same problem as you...I tested quite few times without using any spells and beated people just the same....
Last edited by Chillblaze on Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"They don’t sit on benches while eating but squat like Europeans do when they relieve themselves out in the leafy woods." :lol: Albert Einstein

PrinceCharming
Baron
Baron

Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:08 pm

MaxBT wrote:
Well, I prefer Lilith add an Auto option in Pvp as well. I often got lagging trouble in Pvp cause my spell cast wrong time, wrong place (I don't even see the spell I cast till I watch replay), Auto is a good option.

then we can also ask for auto-collecting resources, auto-dungeons, auto-void and in general, auto-playing :D
94 Culwood
Castle 40, Void - 100 all perfect
House: Icarum, Gods of War

Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:13 pm

Emperor has auto-dungeons, auto-collecting...which makes no sense because we all pay money but rest of us will have to clear manually... I bet with so much worthless content full auto will be added soon...