LightStorm
Baron
Baron

Re: Gladiator Games

Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:40 am

Quasar911 wrote:
bots and cheaters and chinese will win, cos the chinese get huge huge cash discounts - 100% unfair.

Americans pay half the price Canadians do... why are you not getting pissy about that?
LightStorm

Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:17 am

MaxBt . Nope. But did you see 20% critical item for top3 ? This will be insane on Jac...
"They don’t sit on benches while eating but squat like Europeans do when they relieve themselves out in the leafy woods." :lol: Albert Einstein

Destination

Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:00 am

Chillblaze wrote:
MaxBt . Nope. But did you see 20% critical item for top3 ? This will be insane on Jac...

well you can also get that out of chests(event chests) i have like 3 of those.

Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:07 am

I mean insane in fresh realms...in barely active realm even weaker player can move to dead color and place 1-3...
"They don’t sit on benches while eating but squat like Europeans do when they relieve themselves out in the leafy woods." :lol: Albert Einstein

Destination

Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:10 am

Well the whales are unkillable anyways, a 20% crit weapon is the last thing i worry about.

MaxBT
Baron
Baron

Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:18 am

Chillblaze wrote:

Unfortunately, my Jacques already had 1, guess I don't need a 2nd one.

Sargon
Baron
Baron

Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:30 am

PrinceCharming wrote:
I want to share and save for myself some important notes since the beginning of Gladiator Games, that will start in a couple of hours, so we can use it.

1. I have just made a defensive formation. My observation showed that you have to always keep your troops that you use on defensive formation, in your regular army.
If you add or remove them, it reflects automatically to the arena...

More things to come soon

I think its probably obvious to most by now that this is not true. Not only do you not need to keep the troops, you can put them in your wall or even race change. I've confirmed both. The way that this actually works is as following

-Troop formation and which heros / dragon deploy is saved and never changes until saved again
-Hero gear always deploys with whatever is currently selected, so heros need to be left in their battle gear
-Research also appears to stay current. When i race changed from human to lich, my human defense stayed up but had none of my research so i had to pull it down
-You can loan, wall, disband, kill, or do whatever you want to your troops in the real world and they will still deploy on defense as saved

Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:58 am

Sargon wrote:
-You can loan, wall, disband, kill, or do whatever you want to your troops in the real world and they will still deploy on defense as saved

Thanks bro