komothoes
Squire
Squire

Max Power limit

Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:39 pm

Ok so I have been playing this game for some time. We have the pay to winners. I can deal with that but is there a power max limit. So in time i could get the there lev one day or will we always have a 500k power gap

Burnhard31
Knight
Knight

Re: Max Power limit

Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:14 am

No, there are players with over 8mio power. Possible because you can go overcap with troops from chests.

Xcaliboor
Squire
Squire

Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:57 am

In my experience, power does not exactly reflect the real fighting strength of a player. Even opposite, sometimes it can be a handicap. I will explain. To gain high power you need to do certain things like: build bronze and silver army over max cap (mercenaries, chests,...). This means that player with over the max cap army can not use bronze army to test siege or he/she will lose that power. Another way of gaining power is to train/convert army to high power units (like tanks, mechs,...). It means that this player does not have most optimum troops available (usually those players do not build catapults and convert cavalry to mechs. Cavalry is best human unit to bronze run and catapults are great for gold runs) as a human. Another way to gain power is to research academy by cheapest and not by best. You can get max fighting power by researching only 155 technologies. This unlocks max technology very soon at low power. Some player still don't have last two technologies unlocked at 200 technologies.
I like to have low power (1500-1700) and in most cases i can win duels with players as high as 2000-2300.

Xcaliboor
Squire
Squire

Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:04 am

Personally i have o idea what 8000k power means. I can fill my battlefield with full gold army at power 1700 (i use borrowed turtle). My technology on units that i lay on battlefield is maxed (at least technology that matters when fighting) and all heroes used are level +45 (some heroes like Vega do not even benefit from higher level because their ultimate is maxed). At this point, only Temple and Dragon make a difference. Or am i missing something here?

Burnhard31
Knight
Knight

Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:20 am

This means that the guys are way overcapped because they getting much bronze, silver and goldtroops from chests. Often from other races, so you are right - pure power means nothing real.
When they loose an catapult or troops - that can hurt them very hard because they mostly dont be able to rebuild. And you dont can convert troops from other races when you are overcapped.

Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:05 am

komothoes wrote:
Ok so I have been playing this game for some time. We have the pay to winners. I can deal with that but is there a power max limit. So in time i could get the there lev one day or will we always have a 500k power gap

Definitely yes and this gap can grow even bigger.
Regardless of what those guys said power is very accurate indicator.
"They don’t sit on benches while eating but squat like Europeans do when they relieve themselves out in the leafy woods." :lol: Albert Einstein