Destination

Re: Which gold troop? Help plz?

Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:29 pm

Chillblaze wrote:
Agreed. In the right circumstances is possible but takes really long time doing the same stuff over and over... He better focus on siege set up ~140-160 cap with 4 swords and 2 archers x24 or x27 which is reachable goal.
Dwarf is not really good idea lately as they get wrecked on events quite often and his research is few months away from whats needed to reach void 100 anyways.

Really depends on what he wants to do, but for now what you said is probably better yes.
If he wants to siege anyways.

Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:24 am

If he focus pve only then getting rss to max research will be very slow process. I have 2 passive 39s and rss gain is just slow even with all current bonuses... so he needs to siege at least towers , finish research and then switch dwarf to perfect void...
"They don’t sit on benches while eating but squat like Europeans do when they relieve themselves out in the leafy woods." :lol: Albert Einstein

quentinharlech
Squire
Squire

Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:14 am

Regarding abyss... I’m abyss level 180, level 39. I have a lvl 45 Mako with good gear, lvl 48 Avalon with summon archers, Elena with summon horses and Virion with summon soldiers. I use Chloe as opener. Put Gan in there as well, the rest is Avril for freezing units and Bane as tank. All of them between 30-35. I have no more issues since I use this setup, and I totally forgot that gan can buff magic units, as in: the damn dragon. I just put all of my heroes in the bottom corner and cast as fast as I can. I had like... 10 retries, that’s all. Mako is a beast. And summoning golden archers does the rest. Use Gan and Avril for crowd control. That’s it.

LightStorm
Baron
Baron

Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:58 am

My main is human, and I plan to finish void with human.

My research is maxed out for swords, lancers and archers

I have every hero and the gear for them is at a stage where I am now rolling multiple copies to try and get it all flawless

with that said, I'm still about 2 seconds off getting a flawless stage 93.

So.... be aware, Void is not easy!

I love it for that reason

Cheers! :)
LightStorm

Destination

Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:10 am

you will have to go dwarf if you want to finish it without having a broken temple. And you need decent dwarf heros.