dhurjati
Squire
Squire

Which gold troop? Help plz?

Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:24 am

I am casual player, with patron only. I intend to play as human only, as I can not afford to change race and do all research again! (Though I really love crossbow damage snd gold mech defense :( )
I am now level 39 and six days away from level 40, playing in 1071 realm.
I have till now 146 research in archers and 143 research in footmen which I intend to max.
Currently I have only completed level 81 of void as ultimate and gone till level 84 of void.

As I am only a PVE player and just want to complete void 100 level.....I need suggestions on following...
I have currently four and half gold troops and will quickly have 5 gold troops of my own, I am planning to buy one more gold troop from shop when they show up.
My question on which I need suggestion

1. Is it possible to have 6 gold troops of your own or only 5 is possible?
2. If I can manage 6 gold troops, whether I should have 4 archer and 2 footmen or 4 gold footment and 2 gold archer?

Generally for void which gold troop is more important in Fzord?

Also I am currently stuck in Dragon abyss level 85. I know I have to increase level of my hero (avalon 45, virion 37 and elena 22) but apart from that any must have hero is there to clear the abyss? Btw I have level 37 tiadrin with all divine set as well....bane and dengi at level 20 with legendary equipment....

Some personalized suggestion plz??

Thanks in advance

Destination

Re: Which gold troop? Help plz?

Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:31 am

1. I myself can get up to 210 gold cap, which would be 8 human gold packs(of 24).
2. 4 archers and 2 swords since you dont want to siege if i understood that correctly. Maybe even 6 archers than.
If you want to siege you need to go for 4 swords.

If you swap race you carry over the research, so you dont have to research everything again.

Perfecting void up to 100 only works with dwarf.

dhurjati
Squire
Squire

Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:24 pm

Hey.....thanks a lot for the reply...although it is very clear from your reply, still I am asking again!! As the official guide says differently!!
Now if I change from human to rakan or dwarf! I will have same research level for rakan cross bow what I have for my gold archers? In case of dwarf two types of ranged troops such as rifle one and shotgun type one...both of the ranged army gets my research of archer as human when I change to dwarf?

Also, much thanks for the answer of 8 gold troop! With messianic weapon and all other weapon and if I become governor, I think it is possible.

Also it would mean that with loaned troop you can actually deploy 11 gold troop in void, and still it would not be possible for other race such as rakan or human to clear ultimate level of void 100?
Little help on above question plz....
Thanks in advance....

dhurjati
Squire
Squire

Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:27 pm

Destination wrote:
1. I myself can get up to 210 gold cap, which would be 8 human gold packs(of 24).
2. 4 archers and 2 swords since you dont want to siege if i understood that correctly. Maybe even 6 archers than.
If you want to siege you need to go for 4 swords.

If you swap race you carry over the research, so you dont have to research everything again.

Perfecting void up to 100 only works with dwarf.

Also any suggestion for dragon abyss?

Destination

Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:29 pm

1. yes, whatever you read was outdated.

2. there is always 1 unit that equals 1 unit of another race when you swap, there is a grid for that somewhere but i dont remember anymore where.
swords = rockets
archers= sniper
horses=mechs
healer=tanks
spears=miner
siege=siege
is what it is for human - dwarf

only dwarf can perfect all stages up to 100.
(besides if you are a whale and spend thousands on your temple, but thats not the case for you)

Destination

Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:30 pm

Get a good mako and use Summon units spells (avalon elena virion)

PrinceCharming
Baron
Baron

Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:12 pm

From my experience, I would advice you to not buy any troops from the shop :)
simply not worth it.
94 Culwood
Castle 40, Void - 100 all perfect
House: Icarum, Gods of War

Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:07 am

dhurjati wrote:
I am casual player, with patron only. I intend to play as human only, as I can not afford to change race and do all research again! (Though I really love crossbow damage snd gold mech defense :(

You will have this "220" cap only if you buy all heroes and eqiup them dozen Messianic scepters plus dozen of flawless command items + minimum 200 cap asvisor position + army hex/prince... I will be surprised if you can even reach 150 cap now and switching to dwarf wont help you either... Honestly chances of you reaching void 100 in next 6 months are bellow 0....
"They don’t sit on benches while eating but squat like Europeans do when they relieve themselves out in the leafy woods." :lol: Albert Einstein

Destination

Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:09 pm

Chillblaze wrote:
dhurjati wrote:
I am casual player, with patron only. I intend to play as human only, as I can not afford to change race and do all research again! (Though I really love crossbow damage snd gold mech defense :(

You will have this "220" cap only if you buy all heroes and eqiup them dozen Messianic scepters plus dozen of flawless command items + minimum 200 cap asvisor position + army hex/prince... I will be surprised if you can even reach 150 cap now and switching to dwarf wont help you either... Honestly chances of you reaching void 100 in next 6 months are bellow 0....

yes, but its not impossible to reach as patron player.

Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:07 pm

Agreed. In the right circumstances is possible but takes really long time doing the same stuff over and over... He better focus on siege set up ~140-160 cap with 4 swords and 2 archers x24 or x27 which is reachable goal.
Dwarf is not really good idea lately as they get wrecked on events quite often and his research is few months away from whats needed to reach void 100 anyways.
"They don’t sit on benches while eating but squat like Europeans do when they relieve themselves out in the leafy woods." :lol: Albert Einstein