Xcaliboor
Squire
Squire

Re: Why?!

Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:56 am

PrinceCharming wrote:
Xcaliboor wrote:
I forces players to specialize. You can't be good at siege (4 swordsmen are needed) and also good at killing dragons (spearmen are needed) and time challenges (cavalry is needed). Even by borrowing other players army you can't be best unless you train specialized army. It makes weaker players more competitive. If we could just switch army or have all types of troops available, then whales would be always best at everything. I think Lilith is doing good job here and only whales have a reason to complain here.

Dude what are you taking about

sorry, i missunderstood the problem. i thought that you are talking about putting your army in and out of garrison. my mistake. i completely agree with your probem.

Destination

Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:02 am

In the near future you will be able to put any number of troops into the garrison.
Training troops directly into the garrison will not happen anytime soon though, but will be considered.

PrinceCharming
Baron
Baron

Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:07 am

Destination wrote:
In the near future you will be able to put any number of troops into the garrison.
Training troops directly into the garrison will not happen anytime soon though, but will be considered.

Thank You so much for speaking out for our ideas!
94 Culwood
Castle 40, Void - 100 all perfect
House: Icarum, Gods of War