Xcaliboor
Knight
Knight

Re: Why?!

Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:56 am

PrinceCharming wrote:
Xcaliboor wrote:
I forces players to specialize. You can't be good at siege (4 swordsmen are needed) and also good at killing dragons (spearmen are needed) and time challenges (cavalry is needed). Even by borrowing other players army you can't be best unless you train specialized army. It makes weaker players more competitive. If we could just switch army or have all types of troops available, then whales would be always best at everything. I think Lilith is doing good job here and only whales have a reason to complain here.

Dude what are you taking about

sorry, i missunderstood the problem. i thought that you are talking about putting your army in and out of garrison. my mistake. i completely agree with your probem.

Destination

Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:02 am

In the near future you will be able to put any number of troops into the garrison.
Training troops directly into the garrison will not happen anytime soon though, but will be considered.

PrinceCharming
Baron
Baron

Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:07 am

Destination wrote:
In the near future you will be able to put any number of troops into the garrison.
Training troops directly into the garrison will not happen anytime soon though, but will be considered.

Thank You so much for speaking out for our ideas!
Server 94
Void - 120, Abyss 495
House: Icarum, Gods of War

FrankJScott
Duke
Duke

Loved browsing this page :)

Mon May 11, 2020 5:45 pm

Loving the insights of this blog :) Btw, if you want to see the best info on the Mastiff breed of dog, I highly suggest this find more information on the mastiff breed along with this check out the post right here about the mastiff breed and this the advantage on the mastiff breedand don't forget this article source on mastiff dogs, not to mention this his response about mastiffsalongside this visit this web-site on mastiffsand this on front page on mastiff dogsand don't forget this description on the mastiff breed and this his response about mastiff dogsalong with this this hyperlink on the mastiff breedtoo! Also worth mentioning more info here on mastiff dogs together with this such a good point on the mastiff breed, it's the best info.

FrankJScott
Duke
Duke

Love checking this forum :)

Tue May 12, 2020 4:21 pm

Love a good read of this article :) Btw, if you want to see the best info on the Mastiff breed of dog, I highly recommend this why not try this out about dog training along with this made a post about dog training and this watch this video on dog healthand don't forget this internet on dogs, not to mention this funny post about dog trainingalongside this read full report on dog breedsand this in the know about dog trainingand don't forget this check out here funny dog pics and this here are the findings about dogsalong with this look at these guys on dog breedstoo! Also worth mentioning made my day about dog training together with this see on dogs, it's great info.

aquilesopkarg
Squire
Squire

Sat May 30, 2020 7:25 am

they can instantly summon as many troops as Nox Vidmate VLC they want in what ever color. When they go to put things on their wall...