PrinceCharming
Baron
Baron

Why?!

Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:48 pm

Why can’t we put in the garrison certain number of troops, and choose this number by ourselves?
Why do we have to ask housemates to request troops to do this?!
Why, what is the objective reason ????
Why why why why why
94 Culwood
Castle 40, Void - 100 all perfect
House: Icarum, Gods of War

LightStorm
Baron
Baron

Re: Why?!

Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:38 am

If I had to guess....

When developers are testing this stuff them selves, they can instantly summon as many troops as they want in what ever color. When they go to put things on their wall... they see it in blocks of troops over the way we see it.. which is 1 by 1.

It's an update that would be very easy to amend, hopefully they can figure it out.
LightStorm

dablu
Baron
Baron

Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:11 am

Why cant we train troops directly in garrison regardless gold army cap?
AoC tools http://aoc.gold - calculators and army formation builder

BrollyLSSJ
Squire
Squire

Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:23 pm

That would be really good to train troops for garrison directly.

MihailCCCP
Knight
Knight

Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:36 pm

dablu wrote:
Why cant we train troops directly in garrison regardless gold army cap?

that would be great... but developers don't care

Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:36 pm

Because then you won't have to buy stuff in order to reach army cap... With current set up you always need few extra spaces to build garrison troops.
Its by design and i prefer dozen of those annoyances rather than the heroes > beating whole army shit they added in last 6 months.
I can't pinpoint exactly when they fucked this game up but now troops and research dont count anymore in the early-mid game.
After many of those i just saw same attacks on garrisons. Defense troops placement is no big deal compared to how they totally messed up early-mid game...
"They don’t sit on benches while eating but squat like Europeans do when they relieve themselves out in the leafy woods." :lol: Albert Einstein

Destination

Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:23 am

I will suggest it again.

Xcaliboor
Squire
Squire

Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:05 pm

I forces players to specialize. You can't be good at siege (4 swordsmen are needed) and also good at killing dragons (spearmen are needed) and time challenges (cavalry is needed). Even by borrowing other players army you can't be best unless you train specialized army. It makes weaker players more competitive. If we could just switch army or have all types of troops available, then whales would be always best at everything. I think Lilith is doing good job here and only whales have a reason to complain here.

PrinceCharming
Baron
Baron

Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:38 pm

Xcaliboor wrote:
I forces players to specialize. You can't be good at siege (4 swordsmen are needed) and also good at killing dragons (spearmen are needed) and time challenges (cavalry is needed). Even by borrowing other players army you can't be best unless you train specialized army. It makes weaker players more competitive. If we could just switch army or have all types of troops available, then whales would be always best at everything. I think Lilith is doing good job here and only whales have a reason to complain here.

Dude what are you taking about
94 Culwood
Castle 40, Void - 100 all perfect
House: Icarum, Gods of War

Mithica
Baron
Baron

Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:46 am

Chillblaze wrote:
Because then you won't have to buy stuff in order to reach army cap... With current set up you always need few extra spaces to build garrison troops.
Its by design and i prefer dozen of those annoyances rather than the heroes > beating whole army shit they added in last 6 months.
I can't pinpoint exactly when they fucked this game up but now troops and research dont count anymore in the early-mid game.
After many of those i just saw same attacks on garrisons. Defense troops placement is no big deal compared to how they totally messed up early-mid game...

I can, they fucked the whole game up right about the time they added the runes and temple. :roll:
░░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
Il███████████████████].
░◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤..