Page 2 of 3

Re: Dragon Guide Part 2

Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:40 am
by dablu
BrollyLSSJ wrote:
Thank you for the table dablu. I have made some screenshots so you can update your table:

Thanks, I have updated sheet according to your new data.

Re: Dragon Guide Part 2

Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:20 pm
by BrollyLSSJ
No problem. Had about 30 to 40 eggs I could hatch.

Re: Dragon Guide Part 2

Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:15 pm
by Quantum
There is also a "Blessed" Rank which goes up to 100.

Curious: Did anyone get a dragon yet with all four purple abilities? I am assuming it's possible for a divine dragon, but not sure.

Re: Dragon Guide Part 2

Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:31 pm
by MihailCCCP
Quantum wrote:
There is also a "Blessed" Rank which goes up to 100.

Curious: Did anyone get a dragon yet with all four purple abilities? I am assuming it's possible for a divine dragon, but not sure.


3 was maximum that I've seen

Re: Dragon Guide Part 2

Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:12 am
by Watipah
3 purple troup buffs + 1 ultimate + 3 standard drake ability = best for lategame orange drake.
No clue about pink ones yet, since I only got blue dragon maps myself and the few pink drakes I've seen all got some sort of economy skill included.
My own best drake attempt was with 4 snipers, rest rockets, 1 loaned monk, tried adding more snipers but that slowed it down, since addwaves took too long.
Tried rakaan but my mako/genji are only lv42 so that didn't work out so well.
12 Chests with human aswell but need to keep trying, saw a human replay with 13 chests BUT he is a big p2w player with like 10k more attack on his archers due to temple runes (my drake got the best buffs for archers).

Re: Dragon Guide Part 2

Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:07 pm
by Chillblaze
Did anyone tried those elven scouts or seen it oin higher level drag?
Image

Re: Dragon Guide Part 2

Posted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:08 am
by Quasar911
my dragon has 5 purple abilities - i shall post a screenie when i get home

Re: Dragon Guide Part 2

Posted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:45 pm
by dablu
Quasar911 wrote:
my dragon has 5 purple abilities - i shall post a screenie when i get home

I wont be surprised, if could get 5 aces in some card game

Re: Dragon Guide Part 2

Posted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:37 am
by Quasar911
actually my dragon has 7 purple abilites.
Greater Fire Blast
Greater PyroBlast
Greater Meteor Shower
Greater Fortitude
Greater Ferocity
Greater Alacrity
Greater Warsong

Re: Dragon Guide Part 2

Posted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:43 am
by dablu
Quasar911 wrote:
actually my dragon has 7 purple abilites.
Greater Fire Blast
Greater PyroBlast
Greater Meteor Shower
Greater Fortitude
Greater Ferocity
Greater Alacrity
Greater Warsong

Yep I got it. You are talking about abilitiy "quality", max level you can improve. I'm takling about color of ability icon. Purple abilities are passive buffs for army, and there are 4 purple abilities.