PrinceCharming
Baron
Baron

Suspicious Void rewards on higher level accounts

Fri May 25, 2018 7:34 am

Hello again :)
I can't stop myself from posting this anymore, but I am hardly convinced that either we all are cheated, or Lilith has done some manipulations on my account only (lol).

I play 2 accounts, and one of them is much lower (level 34 for now). Every void gives this lower account a decent amount of ability and might\stamina\magic\command cards. EACH run has a good outcome, with no exceptions for months and months of farming. Same for dungeons.

But another account, the older one, highest level - gets nothing. I did 3 last Void runs till level 98 and got NOTHING - no ability cards, no stat cards, and hardly any building rush bonuses (very low), hardly any legendary item. Same for dungeons.

I feel like the higher the account is, and the more I spend - the less I get from Void/Dungeons. It seems like the system either automatically lowers the chances for all higher players, or someone from stuff logged in my account and twisted the cogs, because several times during my gaming I had my application shut down, with warning that it is disconnected (my Wi-Fi is ok all the time).

If so, I think it is not fair, because the ambition to decrease the difference between low players and top players using these methods is nonsense, and not fair, it is basically another cheating, just like selling out cheap Linari or giving up free redeem codes for months to Asian players.

It can't be usual failure either, because I am an experienced player, and judge from 2 different accounts, and made my observations for quite a long time.Even before these 3 empty Void runs. COME ON, 3 VOID RUNS without ANY cards drop, with only purple items inside. And before that, even if some stat cards dropped - it was like 1 (1x) card per each 2-3 void runs.

The chances for all players have to be equal. The %chance should not change if the player plays longer\has higher stats\rich account\strong account etc.
94 Culwood
Castle 40, Void - 100 all perfect
House: Icarum, Gods of War

RACASGR
Squire
Squire

Re: Suspicious Void rewards on higher level accounts

Fri May 25, 2018 2:39 pm

Hello Enemy :) :)

I can confirm the same, also happening with runestones.

PrinceCharming
Baron
Baron

Fri May 25, 2018 3:07 pm

RACASGR wrote:
Hello Enemy :) :)

I can confirm the same, also happening with runestones.

Hello )
And one more thing. Today morning I logged in and started to do my dungeons. One of them appeared later and had 2 hours building bonus.
I decided to save for later and turned the game off.
Now I log in and guess what I see? There is no 2 hours. Only 30 minutes there.
94 Culwood
Castle 40, Void - 100 all perfect
House: Icarum, Gods of War

Destination

Fri May 25, 2018 10:27 pm

I will try to find out if there is something like that.

Wiluven
Squire
Squire

Fri May 25, 2018 10:33 pm

This is most certainly true -- appears to possibly be some 'catch-up mechanic' and is pretty shady to say the least.

Every morning I clear all dungeons and void with my main and 6 alts. I'm lucky to get a single stat card with my main where as my sub 40 alts get tons (10+) ability and stat cards. This has been going on for as long as I can remember (6+ months).

I've been considering making this same post for quite some time but decided I need info first so I started logging how many stat/ability cards I get per day on each account and will be presenting this data soon.

HomerSimpson
Knight
Knight

Sat May 26, 2018 3:25 am

You might be right, but I have my doubts for two reasons:
  1. Lilith is too incompetent to implement what you described.
  2. They do not care about 99 percent of their player base. If they wanted to screw us over, they wouldn't be secretive about it, they would just put it in the Patch Notes and not give it a second thought. Wait, nevermind, they already do that.
:lol: :lol:

FAVSTIANVS
Knight
Knight

Sun May 27, 2018 2:26 pm

lilith is secretive about EVERYTHING. For instance, even now they are unwilling to tell us how command affects troops' health/attack when it comes to mastery skills of heroes.

MihailCCCP
Knight
Knight

Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:22 am

HomerSimpson wrote:
You might be right, but I have my doubts for two reasons:
  1. Lilith is too incompetent to implement what you described.
  2. They do not care about 99 percent of their player base. If they wanted to screw us over, they wouldn't be secretive about it, they would just put it in the Patch Notes and not give it a second thought. Wait, nevermind, they already do that.
:lol: :lol:

Totally wrong affirmation
it is done in simple code; couple of hours.

if (player_power > some_power or player_castel > some_lvl)
{
drop_ratio = k*drop_ratio;// lower the drop rate.
}
/// where k is lower that 1 can be 0.5 or 0.1, so chance will be cut in half, but my opinion is ten times less.

this can be done on SQL level as well.

and good luck...

MaxBT
Knight
Knight

Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:29 pm

I don't think Lilith care about what people collect in Void, it's not like free players get 10 hours rush/time will be as strong as a whale who get 1 hour rush/time, since player's super power is mostly from $$$.

Daenerys
Squire
Squire

Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:10 pm

This also applies to crafting items a lower level is more likely to get flawless items than a higher level