Kkr
Squire
Squire

One sided events...

Thu May 24, 2018 11:43 am

Hi i am new lich player.....is it possible to win the upcoming fighting event where you are supposed to defeat neutral with lich? Honestly I think other than the resources event lich cannot win anything.... may be the wall event by stealing other people hard work :(

Kkr
Squire
Squire

Re: One sided events...

Thu May 24, 2018 11:45 am

If possible please change the rewards to class wise rewards for the neutral army event....so that every class players can enjoy it.....

Destination

Thu May 24, 2018 7:25 pm

I can suggest that.

Burnhard31
Knight
Knight

Fri May 25, 2018 6:51 am

Out of my sight its ok as it is.
As Lich you can win every other event. Honor, Siege, Powerevent are no problem. Ressources and Research events are the same for all.
Some whales of our merger switch to Lich for Powerevents because they have some huge bonuses. You can easy rush bronze troops and getting free silver troops.
On Events with timers you can get gold Units for free - its a good consolation prize that (normal) liches cant win this events.

Which I do not think is ok - that all packs give only 1k xp now. As Lich i can clear the lvl 15 packs with two heros, before the change i was able to get 100k xp on Rose per pack (Rose/Yip combo). Now this events are over in 20 minutes, and nothing special to until the next dungeon timer runs out.

Kkr
Squire
Squire

Sat May 26, 2018 3:20 pm

Honour event? Seige?Please tell me how...I have never seen a lich player win in my merge server...lich is the worst class for these events...if it's possible please share me how to hit guard towers with lich ....I can only do bronze..and it's very difficult to Clear gold in bronze run...in some cases I can't even kill 1 set of gold units...

Kkr
Squire
Squire

Sat May 26, 2018 3:21 pm

Every day,I keep checking my house activity and hit the towers that are already been hit... because i can't open the guard tower with my army...

darthamul
Squire
Squire

Sun May 27, 2018 1:58 am

i can understand if the other races are complaining, but lich complains about neutral armies events. common. is this the event so you can get a lot of high levels gold units? which race has level 15 gold troop in the game? lich. you can not have everything can you. yes i agree that it's hard for lich to win fast attacking contest but you can come out with other prices. don't you think.

Burnhard31
Knight
Knight

Sun May 27, 2018 8:00 am

Hey Kkr,
Siege events is not about to open an tower. You would never win these events when you raid with your main army. In this case you dont be behind other races.
When you open an tower - normaly its not full of gold. In honor events you can clear the first two waves with bronze and go then with your main army. Until this events, enemy also siege and/or having enough to do to route other people.

To open tower - loan 4 rockets (and make sure you get an good nora and grimms before). With 5 gold Scorps, 4 rockets, one spider (or mummie) and 7 heros you are able to do serious siege. You do way better then dwarfens with silver mechs, scorps have an double heal (vega and themself).

Sure - you have to put your goldcap into Scorps, you would loose sometimes a Scorp and you have to priority Scorps and Siege research over Spiders.
But - Only because Lich is no meta faceroll afk race like humans in siege - dont tell me it isnt possible.

The best players are that who love their race and dont care about playing meta.
Every Race can siege as long as we have the loaning mechanic. I saw wonderfull attacks as Rakan, with full gold monks front and loaned Archers. He loose about 1-3 monks per siege (and they cost only bloods)

So i recommend - play what makes fun and them look how you can negativ the downsides. I like Lich and dwarfens, as Lich you can push you goldcap into spiders and whaiting all day they someone accept duells, or you go an other way and have fun farming ressources ;)

Edit:
And i forgot as the post above me - he is right.

Dwarfens loot the best, and have bonus on timers - downside for the good incommings is theirs cost inefficient (garrison and main army)
Humans are the best overall class, not the best looters, not the fastest class and not the best garrison, but also beeing not behind in any single situation.
Lich are very cost efficient and their downside is the incoming (siege and timers).

FAVSTIANVS
Knight
Knight

Sun May 27, 2018 2:32 pm

I find Lilith sucks on pretty much everything, but not racial diversity. Let me be frank with you guys, most players have no idea when they should try a race and when the other.

For instance, if you are dealing with this events, you should switch to dwarf race.
Lich is best at defending cities and gaining experiences which are pursuits of players in late game scenarios.

tonzkie04
Knight
Knight

Sun May 27, 2018 3:01 pm

lich bronze.JPG

Only lich can bronze like this and yeah saw it work on everything full gold tier 13.