Aegon
Baron
Baron

Private Server

Sat May 12, 2018 8:09 am

Does someone thought about creating a private server, since no way to balance the game again and since strategy have been disparated.
It should be hard but if someone can and want to do it would be a really great idea. To reward the work for it could be set a abonament for this server like x$/month somehow.
For example set a time when it will be open, post it on all possible forums and I'm sure a lot of players will want to join. Imagine all egually, small difference just because of king and those bonuses ( but there's strategy again ) , no whales , no Chinese if you'd like only fun.
When server opens split all who join egually in all kingdoms and give to everyone all heroes except those who need to open with rank and in void + patron and subscription bonuses without linari. Linari - 0000 , no possibility to buy , no possibility to get.
I know nothing about private server and how it work but if someone can do it , e have to do , you will be a god :D.

Sargon
Baron
Baron

Re: Private Server

Sun May 13, 2018 12:49 am

It would be nice if we could somehow coordinate it and make it mean something, but that seems unlikely anyway. We can just hope for some sort of miracle reversal of Lilith's pay to cheat greed-mongering mindset that is sending this hidden gem right into the shitter. This game has the potential to be huge if they just allowed players to grind out rune stones and hero stats via some sort of PVE element like respawning NPCs or lower CD timer dungeons. Right now its all time gated behind a pay 2 cheat wall that just rewards a greedy shit tier dev that doesn't even realize the potential of the game that they have created. 11/10 salt.

neuro
Baron
Baron

Sun May 13, 2018 8:10 am

crowdfunding to hire a botnet. There is a lot of offer in the deep web and at good prices. Now the eternalblue types are proliferating and they are real beasts. 300 dollars per week for DDoS or 50 dollars per day.

BeyondEpic
Squire
Squire

Wed May 16, 2018 11:18 am

Hey listen I think their is a way, email me thelast360god@gmail.com. me and s group are planning somthing we need help to see it through.

Maebius
Knight
Knight

Wed May 16, 2018 12:27 pm

I would be willing to start over* on a new server that is patron-only with linari given only from events (and daily patron...)
I could gladly pay 10$/month for it, but it should be a server that all pay, no free accounts at all.

*If you knew me, that's something that I never-ever do haha