neuro
Baron
Baron

Re: The only thing that can save this full whale game is farming

Wed May 09, 2018 10:37 am

Costs and excessive time to build skeletons.

An honor store only benefits humans and dwarves.

The events benefit the dwarves and humans.

The void benefits the dwarves, humans and Rankan.

Heroes benefit humans, dwarves and Rankan.

In my opinion, we are the most disadvantaged race in the game.

Maybe we are the strongest race in the game with respect to defense, but our acolytes die and we lose many resources that are difficult to recover afterwards.

tonzkie04
Knight
Knight

Wed May 09, 2018 12:21 pm

He's using scorp mostly, why honor store no benefit for lich? im sure he just spam buys items from black market like us. What event doesn't benefit lich? and void probably because of timed mission, that much I agree with.

Burnhard31
Knight
Knight

Wed May 09, 2018 3:24 pm

Neuro, you only be right with void and events with timers.

Heros - every other race then human must buy heros.
Honor - isnt a problem as i said. Also Walldmg events. Lich have it very easy on powerevents.
Bronze Skelettons cost only gold and you can rush them - 5 or 6 instant?

So they have problems with timers but are the strongest duell class and have the most creepy garrison.

Destination

Wed May 09, 2018 5:23 pm

neuro wrote:
Costs and excessive time to build skeletons.

An honor store only benefits humans and dwarves.

The events benefit the dwarves and humans.

The void benefits the dwarves, humans and Rankan.

Heroes benefit humans, dwarves and Rankan.

In my opinion, we are the most disadvantaged race in the game.

Maybe we are the strongest race in the game with respect to defense, but our acolytes die and we lose many resources that are difficult to recover afterwards.

1. Lich is pretty good at bronze running, and you can do a decent job if you run a gold scorp frontline in siege.
you can not really farm dwarves for honor, but there are rarely any dwarf tower on the map anyways so it does not make that much of a difference.

2. There are SOME events that are better for dwarves and humans.

3.You can swap to other races for the void without a lot of effort.

4. Lich needs to get rose and cleo(2) Rakan needs to get yip and denji(2) Dwarf needs to get Jacques and Gafgar (2) and human needs elena (1)
IF you only count the heros that give stat buffs to troops. Technically all other races do also need to get cleo since she is almost must have in pvp and siege.
(everyone needs to get elena so she does not really change the numbers).

5.The acolytes of you that die are also the ones that you got for FREE before. So there are NOT really any resources that are hard to recover. Aswell as that a good lich defense does not even let the attacker get to the wall to kill those.
And you should not forget that you got the strongest pvp as lich.

Bobby
Baron
Baron

Thu May 10, 2018 9:01 am

Point being honour farming is still more efficient with certain races so having a whole new dungeon just for xp and rune farming would be best imo

neuro
Baron
Baron

Thu May 10, 2018 8:26 pm

Lich can not change any race to play void. The gold of the lich player are the spiders mainly (priests, tanks, turtles)... Maybe we are the strongest race defensively and we can resurrect level 15 troops, but it is a race that must be redesigned...

We only have 2 whores troops who do not die ... and the acolytes that have more offensive power than mummies, works with mitrhil instead of with diamond...

Fucking Chinese, they're good at falsifying products, but they lack imagination.

tonzkie04
Knight
Knight

Fri May 11, 2018 1:48 am

I know lich players switched to dwarf to perfect void up to 100. And yes he used tanks rockets mainly. Its a hassle sure but doable.

Sargon
Baron
Baron

Fri May 11, 2018 5:10 am

Destination wrote:
The difference is that you are not limited in how much honor you can farm(at least not nearly as much as for dungeons)
so someone that puts more time into it(and maybe more thoughts regarding how to do it efficient) can compete with someone that spends money, but does not do that.

This is why I suggested reducing the CD timers on dungeons to the point where we can chain grind them nonstop. At this point in the game, who cares if we can grind hero levels and get extra resources etc. On 17-33, i have essentially unlimited resources, including rare, just from guard tower points and tower farming. Cant build troops faster than i get the stuff. Another option would be to respawn more of the NPCs on the map, or honor purchases as you suggested. Anything that can be grinded out is better than the current situation, but I do think that honor has its limits. Guard towers are on limited deploy timers and will eventually dwindle down, especially if the value of honor goes way up.

Sargon
Baron
Baron

Fri May 11, 2018 5:14 am

neuro wrote:
Lich can not change any race to play void. The gold of the lich player are the spiders mainly (priests, tanks, turtles)... Maybe we are the strongest race defensively and we can resurrect level 15 troops, but it is a race that must be redesigned...

We only have 2 whores troops who do not die ... and the acolytes that have more offensive power than mummies, works with mitrhil instead of with diamond...

Fucking Chinese, they're good at falsifying products, but they lack imagination.

Lich is basically trash atm, especially if your server has no PVP. I swapped human for the sword healer archer build, which easily transfers the research over... Lich just servers zero purpose on any realm lacking active pvp (duels). Trash at seiging so you can't farm honor for items, trash at new void, great at filling wall with crap loads of gold undeads for free. Anyway, if you get set up as human, you can easily swap dwarf with your gold swords, and going back to lich won't be difficult since you probably already have over 200 research on scorps and spiders, and those will be the only 2 viable units until hell freezes over.

Aegon
Baron
Baron

Fri May 11, 2018 2:06 pm

The game have a limit, in heroes , research, building and even temple , if you can survive till u get all then you can have some fun.