sunbow
Baron
Baron

Re: The only thing that can save this full whale game is farming

Mon May 07, 2018 3:01 pm

@Chaton: now you are mixing two different topics .
I voted to finally improve the honor shop since a long time (pre temple), since right at the blackmarket introduction it was announced that this will only be a very first start and more options will get released at some point soon (still voting for mana pots, attribute & skills points and obviously runes).
honor is supposed(!!!) to be the currency, which combines skill & effort.
of course it can be abused (especially farming empty walls of alt accounts is absurd, since pure wall damage gives the most honor in total).
these honor "exploits" are a separate issue lilith should try to resolve. right now it does not matter, since honor is a worthless currency once you got the non flawless items you need.
i am still following the forums, but can barely motivate myself to even do the daily quests (2 runes are simply not worth the time).

Blacklegionary
Knight
Knight

Tue May 08, 2018 3:21 am

On the ridiculousness of runes subject

https://imgur.com/DebZ5e9

Bhaphomet
Baron
Baron

Tue May 08, 2018 8:21 am

and that is army NOT garrison ...

neuro
Baron
Baron

Tue May 08, 2018 10:26 am

I have seen people with gold scorpions with 225k of life ... With the maximum technology they have 170k approximately ...

Maybe in 1 month, there will be big differences, because the dwarves for example, now only have 8 or 9% more damage with the rockets.

FAVSTIANVS
Knight
Knight

Tue May 08, 2018 3:27 pm

OMGs, there ARE actually lilith staff still alive here!!

Bobby
Knight
Knight

Wed May 09, 2018 3:38 am

Destination wrote:
Bhaphomet wrote:
YanaYq wrote:
We got your suggestion. I suppose we will consider to make runestone drop from dungeons or add more ways to get.

the farming solution is the "best" solution - time and money need to be interchangeable.

either you have a lot of leisure time or enough spare money.

like it is now, its you either have enough spare money or you can stop playing - and when I talk about enough spare money I mean about 1000€ per month (at least) ... what a poor concept ... revenue > fair balanced and fun game mechanics.

I can understand that revenue is important, but neglecting fair gameplay and fun in game is killing a game - and on the opposide can a good game design bring you more revenue (but you need to deliver quality) - revenue from a few select players vs revenue from a vast number of players - the second one is way better for the game invoronment and fun in game overall ... if you didnt know ...

good that you guys do answer questions here now though and make some effort to listen ... lets see if it changes anything or is just lip service.

The farming from dungeons solution will not really get us anywhere, 1. you can do the dungeons without too much time investment(so whales can do it too without much effort). 2. it wouldnt be anything near enough to get even close to a whale since it wont be a droprate of 1+ / dungeon.

The thing we really need is runes for honor, honor is the one ressource that you can really just straight up farm and which has to do with skill.

And i have to say that they DID indeed listen before already, but through the feedback i gave them.

The whole point is to have something based on activity that can compete with whales. Ofcourse they can farm dungeons but they can also farm honour lol but honour is more broken then dungeon farming as you can just farm alts etc. They need to reduce times on dungeons and make it farmable for xp and stones or something similar like that which cant be easily exploited.

Destination

Wed May 09, 2018 6:52 am

Bobby wrote:
Destination wrote:
Bhaphomet wrote:

the farming solution is the "best" solution - time and money need to be interchangeable.

either you have a lot of leisure time or enough spare money.

like it is now, its you either have enough spare money or you can stop playing - and when I talk about enough spare money I mean about 1000€ per month (at least) ... what a poor concept ... revenue > fair balanced and fun game mechanics.

I can understand that revenue is important, but neglecting fair gameplay and fun in game is killing a game - and on the opposide can a good game design bring you more revenue (but you need to deliver quality) - revenue from a few select players vs revenue from a vast number of players - the second one is way better for the game invoronment and fun in game overall ... if you didnt know ...

good that you guys do answer questions here now though and make some effort to listen ... lets see if it changes anything or is just lip service.

The farming from dungeons solution will not really get us anywhere, 1. you can do the dungeons without too much time investment(so whales can do it too without much effort). 2. it wouldnt be anything near enough to get even close to a whale since it wont be a droprate of 1+ / dungeon.

The thing we really need is runes for honor, honor is the one ressource that you can really just straight up farm and which has to do with skill.

And i have to say that they DID indeed listen before already, but through the feedback i gave them.

The whole point is to have something based on activity that can compete with whales. Ofcourse they can farm dungeons but they can also farm honour lol but honour is more broken then dungeon farming as you can just farm alts etc. They need to reduce times on dungeons and make it farmable for xp and stones or something similar like that which cant be easily exploited.

The difference is that you are not limited in how much honor you can farm(at least not nearly as much as for dungeons)
so someone that puts more time into it(and maybe more thoughts regarding how to do it efficient) can compete with someone that spends money, but does not do that.

neuro
Baron
Baron

Wed May 09, 2018 7:43 am

Can someone tell me how a lich can get honor without losing excessive resources?

We attack guard towers without the game warning us when a player protects the castle and we lose 20k of crystals that we can not get attacking cities?

Honor only benefits Dwarfs and Rankan.

Rankan can not attack castles either efficiently, but at least they do not have troops that die on the wall.

Burnhard31
Squire
Squire

Wed May 09, 2018 8:55 am

There are a few ways to siege as Lich or Rakan. You dont plunder that fast as other races do, but farming honor is very easy.

Bronze Runs
Jacques, Tiadrin, Rose, Elena, and Cleo and some other Heros with Melee Skelettons (or Scorps). Clear the gold Waves until the tower drops to silver. After that go Full Power (Gold Scorps help alot) with Catapults. Bronze Runs cost only gold, you can rush the units easy and get all your gold back.
Pros: Cheap Cons: Consumes much energie

Loaned Swords
You can loan swords and go with 3 Catas and Acolyts and/or Spiders.
Pros: Can get out flawless Cons: Fielding can be hard, dont plunder much rss, need good Human Heros

Loaned Rockets
You can go with 4 loaned Rockets and Gold Scorps frontline and 3 or 4 Cats also. With the new buff (scorps shield) you can get out flawless.
Pros: Plunder like Rockets Cons: Need high Nora, have to go goldscorps insteed of gold Spiders

Same goes btw for Rakans. Full high End Rakans on our Server go out with 2-3 lost monks (vs 55k Temple buffed Archers). But they also can loan swords or rockets.

tonzkie04
Knight
Knight

Wed May 09, 2018 9:24 am

My lich friend farms dwarf towers with bronzes(fully clears the ground troops), only have problem with pots.