Sargon
Baron
Baron

Re: The only thing that can save this full whale game is farming

Sun May 13, 2018 7:04 pm

Croft wrote:
Chillblaze wrote:
Dragonpatch runes will be available to everyone which won't solve 3+ chests gap or help catch up with shop/sale rune purchases. Also there is no indicator if tower or player has huge buff and this nullifies the last remaining strategy element - knowing when not to attack/pvp.

Actually power takes into account temple power

Not in any discernible way. Temple power is just mashed in with everything else and is essentially hidden. For example, my account is 1,857,000 power. What is my temple power? The point is that the buffs provided by the temples are so enormous and they give very small power increases in exchange. Its basically impossible to know a guard towers temple quality until you attack into it and look at the troop stats after the fact.

Cramit
Squire
Squire

Sun May 13, 2018 11:58 pm

if lilith is gonna earn money its better for people spending on emperor war by healing , rushing troops and even taking white flags is much more acceptable to me rather than people spending alot and getting very very high runes cause it creates imbalance in power.

neuro
Baron
Baron

Mon May 14, 2018 3:54 am

Runes are necessary. There are few servers that attack in the same way that we do.

Look what people say, that there are guard towers that they can not yet destroy.

The greatest exponent of the game is "Legend Rhony" and watch how the idiot attacks.

Blacklegionary
Knight
Knight

Mon May 14, 2018 4:57 am

Pls tell me if farming rune can make up for this

https://imgur.com/SlobYLY

Destination

Mon May 14, 2018 6:42 am

Niquette wrote:
No Destination, all People said than thé gap btw 1% of the players compare to thé 99% of the others are so much huge that thèses 1% will make quit 99% of the rest. This what all the topic said since temple had been released ! Before all we love talk about this fucking amazing game and not complain. Bc it was à really amazing game.
And since thé néw war Emperor end we all see that your game is broken!!! Bc we try to fight against this 1% of player.
And its impossible even if we have good temple, good research, full gold and 3 or 4 héros level 50.

You have to balance it now. In my kingdom almost all People want to quit. Only 3 or 4 can résist to thé others kingdom. Guys you have to understand that we support this game from the star.

I was really just relating to the single post above mine.
Obviously i see that people here complain about runes making whales too strong and i told the devs, but i didnt hear of them changing that yet so i can not say anything regarding that.

Destination

Tue May 15, 2018 8:04 am

Sargon wrote:
Croft wrote:
Chillblaze wrote:
Dragonpatch runes will be available to everyone which won't solve 3+ chests gap or help catch up with shop/sale rune purchases. Also there is no indicator if tower or player has huge buff and this nullifies the last remaining strategy element - knowing when not to attack/pvp.

Not in any discernible way. Temple power is just mashed in with everything else and is essentially hidden. For example, my account is 1,857,000 power. What is my temple power? The point is that the buffs provided by the temples are so enormous and they give very small power increases in exchange. Its basically impossible to know a guard towers temple quality until you attack into it and look at the troop stats after the fact.

The Devs just told me that there is no temple buff for guard tower and it turns out just to be a display bug which will be repaired soon.

Burnhard31
Knight
Knight

Tue May 15, 2018 8:39 am

Why they screw us, and dont can recognize its a fault?
You self know some new towers where people wipeing one after another, and old towers you can do flawless with nearly every setup.

beadmu
Squire
Squire

Tue May 15, 2018 1:17 pm

Glad to see that most of the people here belong to the merged server I play in. Our current whale-emperor only became visible when rune buying came into play. Think about that for a second. I would rather have someone like Hulk, Grailyn or some fighter from Green dominate. This guy literally bought the title.

tonzkie04
Knight
Knight

Wed May 16, 2018 1:35 am

Destination wrote:
Sargon wrote:
Croft wrote:

The Devs just told me that there is no temple buff for guard tower and it turns out just to be a display bug which will be repaired soon.

Seriously? I highly doubt this.

Grailyn
Knight
Knight

Wed May 16, 2018 2:19 pm

tonzkie04 wrote:
Destination wrote:
Sargon wrote:

Seriously? I highly doubt this.

I do not doubt this at all. I have not any any issue at all raiding any guard tower from any race on any terrain before or after the temple patch. I have actually commented several times to others on my server that they actually 'feel' easier now than a month ago.