Fri May 11, 2018 2:07 pm

I'm joking you can't survive xD
Even if at the time a f2p player reach max all are out , bored or idk what else

fooku
Squire
Squire

Re: The only thing that can save this full whale game is farming

Sun May 13, 2018 7:19 am

The +3 stone chests are dumb making the strong get stronger. They should change all the stone chests to RNG chance of +0 to +3 stone. Farming two +0 stones through activity each day is not closing the gap between f2p and p2w quick enough before everyone quits.

Destination

Sun May 13, 2018 8:11 am

The Dragon Patch is probably making runes a lot less rare.

Niquette
Baron
Baron

Sun May 13, 2018 8:48 am

Destination,

It s too late. Check on our own server.
Yesterday i try to attack one of your friend. À dwarf with full mech. Equal power as me...i play Rakan, full gold Monk and Human archer I lost all army. And your friend lost 15 mech.
Except tower i cant attack players. And some towers are too strong for me. But Now. Tower disappear. Everywhere no tower. In my city i can't have rss from tower. Plus in our server in thé strongest kingdom there is plenty of idiot and stupid guys.

So what you really think that 3 runes will change something ? Really ? You really think this ? I still not finish my 1st tier 3. And i pay à few runes with linari.

Explain to us what we should do except quit or only do dungeon ?
Come on Destination stop giving us hope.
Server 38
Rakan

Destination

Sun May 13, 2018 10:27 am

I dont really think any of the above. But people here complained about runes being to rare, only thing i said is that that is gonna change. I didnt judge if that will change the situation or not.

neuro
Baron
Baron

Sun May 13, 2018 11:02 am

If you want to destroy mechs, I recommend you use 3 units of gold swordsmen, 1 gold turtle and 1 unit of yours of mechs and rockets...

With nora, gafgar, grimms, viron, jaq, avalon, you should not have any problems.

The dwarves kill everything ... The only race that resists attacks is lich and rankan...

Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Sun May 13, 2018 11:44 am

Dragonpatch runes will be available to everyone which won't solve 3+ chests gap or help catch up with shop/sale rune purchases. Also there is no indicator if tower or player has huge buff and this nullifies the last remaining strategy element - knowing when not to attack/pvp.

Croft
Knight
Knight

Sun May 13, 2018 12:01 pm

Chillblaze wrote:
Dragonpatch runes will be available to everyone which won't solve 3+ chests gap or help catch up with shop/sale rune purchases. Also there is no indicator if tower or player has huge buff and this nullifies the last remaining strategy element - knowing when not to attack/pvp.

Actually power takes into account temple power

Niquette
Baron
Baron

Sun May 13, 2018 1:52 pm

No Destination, all People said than thé gap btw 1% of the players compare to thé 99% of the others are so much huge that thèses 1% will make quit 99% of the rest. This what all the topic said since temple had been released ! Before all we love talk about this fucking amazing game and not complain. Bc it was à really amazing game.
And since thé néw war Emperor end we all see that your game is broken!!! Bc we try to fight against this 1% of player.
And its impossible even if we have good temple, good research, full gold and 3 or 4 héros level 50.

You have to balance it now. In my kingdom almost all People want to quit. Only 3 or 4 can résist to thé others kingdom. Guys you have to understand that we support this game from the star.
Server 38
Rakan

neuro
Baron
Baron

Sun May 13, 2018 6:13 pm

The company does not want to make a FAIR GAME because it means less economic gain.

Example:

Whale conquers the city of the empire. Win a battle, lose troops, win two battles, lose troops, fight a third battle and lose ...

What is fair?

That no player can eliminate the white flag.

The company wants you to spend as much money as possible and there will be no change.

Now the future is the temples and the stones are the ones that will make the difference.

What would be fair?

Limit the number of stones that can be purchased in the store to 2 per day.

This is a battle of VISAS and I personally, prefer to invest my money in fucking a Chinese for 20 dollars before giving my money to these Chinese.

Lost of money and time ... I am sure that 90% of the players would leave the game if they could recover the money they have invested in this game.