Bobby
Baron
Baron

The only thing that can save this full whale game is farming

Thu May 03, 2018 4:05 am

This game turned full whale and they cant reverse it anymore but if they add xp farming back and add runes farming to this game it can still be "fair" and competitive between big spenders and others.

I saw a lilith guy post here whos probably a bot but who knows maybe someone will see this

Sargon
Baron
Baron

Re: The only thing that can save this full whale game is farming

Fri May 04, 2018 10:48 pm

This is really the only reasonable solution. I'd be fine if they just made dungeons respawn way faster, maybe every hour, and they are capable of dropping everything... Hero stats, rune stones, gear, hero exp, resources, etc

MaxBT
Knight
Knight

Sat May 05, 2018 8:45 am

When most players have everything and they don't want to buy or pay anymore, things will become cheaper or free. Wait till then.

YanaYq
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Sat May 05, 2018 8:56 am

We got your suggestion. I suppose we will consider to make runestone drop from dungeons or add more ways to get.

Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Sat May 05, 2018 12:11 pm

Good to see you admin but we doubt any balance will ever come to this game.
P2W is off the chain as usual and i bet that after runes/kings/emperors more p2w buffs/heroes will be added to render patron progress worthless.
I canceled patron/subscriptions on all my accounts as any sane gamer should do ;)

Blacklegionary
Knight
Knight

Sat May 05, 2018 4:49 pm

YanaYq wrote:
We got your suggestion. I suppose we will consider to make runestone drop from dungeons or add more ways to get.

As you claimed the temple was originally designed to help low power players catch up, maybe you could consider swapping the enchant bonus to make the research speed boost from Temple of Life and War more accessible.

Bhaphomet
Baron
Baron

Mon May 07, 2018 11:11 am

YanaYq wrote:

the farming solution is the "best" solution - time and money need to be interchangeable.

either you have a lot of leisure time or enough spare money.

like it is now, its you either have enough spare money or you can stop playing - and when I talk about enough spare money I mean about 1000€ per month (at least) ... what a poor concept ... revenue > fair balanced and fun game mechanics.

I can understand that revenue is important, but neglecting fair gameplay and fun in game is killing a game - and on the opposide can a good game design bring you more revenue (but you need to deliver quality) - revenue from a few select players vs revenue from a vast number of players - the second one is way better for the game invoronment and fun in game overall ... if you didnt know ...

good that you guys do answer questions here now though and make some effort to listen ... lets see if it changes anything or is just lip service.

Destination

Mon May 07, 2018 12:59 pm

Bhaphomet wrote:
YanaYq wrote:

the farming solution is the "best" solution - time and money need to be interchangeable.

either you have a lot of leisure time or enough spare money.

like it is now, its you either have enough spare money or you can stop playing - and when I talk about enough spare money I mean about 1000€ per month (at least) ... what a poor concept ... revenue > fair balanced and fun game mechanics.

I can understand that revenue is important, but neglecting fair gameplay and fun in game is killing a game - and on the opposide can a good game design bring you more revenue (but you need to deliver quality) - revenue from a few select players vs revenue from a vast number of players - the second one is way better for the game invoronment and fun in game overall ... if you didnt know ...

good that you guys do answer questions here now though and make some effort to listen ... lets see if it changes anything or is just lip service.

The farming from dungeons solution will not really get us anywhere, 1. you can do the dungeons without too much time investment(so whales can do it too without much effort). 2. it wouldnt be anything near enough to get even close to a whale since it wont be a droprate of 1+ / dungeon.

The thing we really need is runes for honor, honor is the one ressource that you can really just straight up farm and which has to do with skill.

And i have to say that they DID indeed listen before already, but through the feedback i gave them.

neuro
Baron
Baron

Mon May 07, 2018 2:10 pm

Now the difference of runes begins to be seen ... and in the future the imbalance will be greater than now.

The mechanics of the game have to change and they must rethink the Rankan race first. A rankan is better with the troops of another rankan player instead of with his own.

A level 1 gold turtle gives the same bonus as a level 13 turtle.

They must also modify the lich troops. Lich is the only race that can have XV level troops on the wall. Perhaps it was necessary before, 95% of the lich players improve spiders and scorpions in the academy and most of them have skeletons in the wall with low technology.

Also a race that can not steal resources (now 90% of the players have level 40), can not have only 2 troops that do not die. It's ridiculous.

It is true that the guard towers have helped players who do not attack enemy cities, but at the same time they have damaged the fun and the game.

Now there are people of level 40 with 400k of honor.

The runes will be a problem in the near future, but in my opinion now our biggest problem is the mechanics of the game and the design of the races.

Chaton
Knight
Knight

Mon May 07, 2018 2:19 pm

Destination, skill has nothing to do with honor, you proved it yourself with your 88M wall damage by farming alts accounts during last events. Honor will still be exploited by players like you or those guys with 20-30 accounts to farm their wall.

Since temple is end-game, the best thing they could add is some way to buy runes with base material (gold, elixir and wood). Would still require farming, but anyone can do such thing.