MaxBT
Knight
Knight

Re: Game has finally went full P2W

Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:44 pm

Eushully wrote:
Well, in 2017, i play in S99 (named Eushully) and manage to defeat almost all kingdom with just : understand how to use dwarf, learn to use jacques effective (i only spend money on patron and jacques), spend time to united all house in our kingdom (this time we have about 5 house with same power and sharing kinghood in neferak) and make ally with dunwulf to dominate kingdom. that's the time when the win conditions depend on like diplomatic skill, timing when start raid or capture city, duel skill etc. Now in 2018, when one whale can beat almost all player, the game surely become p2w. I may keep play the game as a hobbit but i dont think i will invest anymore for this game, xD

This time and that time are same in the way you play, just difference in the amount you pay.

Faeria
Squire
Squire

Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:05 am

Well the game is going one step further on their road to P2W. on PTR they’re now testing the sale of horns in shop. Because ofcourse whales need stronger dragons...

MaxBT
Knight
Knight

Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:18 am

Faeria wrote:
Well the game is going one step further on their road to P2W. on PTR they’re now testing the sale of horns in shop. Because ofcourse whales need stronger dragons...

That is the only way to defeat strong Dragons, I now only fight 600-M Dragons, fighting 3000+M Dragon would waste the effort because we do not have enough horns.

Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:18 pm

MaxBT wrote:
Faeria wrote:

That is the only way to defeat strong Dragons, I now only fight 600-M Dragons, fighting 3000+M Dragon would waste the effort because we do not have enough horns.

That is exactly what he said. :lol:

In case anyone is wondering how dragons impact new realms... They dont :lol:
https://youtu.be/MWtusZ39m00

Faeria
Squire
Squire

Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:14 am

MaxBT wrote:
Faeria wrote:

Since they lowered droprate of maps they made this point mute. Soon enough there will be a shortage of dragons.

Watipah
Squire
Squire

Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:19 am

Adding horns to the shop would be annoying. Dragons are the single non-pay2win aspect in the game right now.
Temples give more then enough advantage already, Drakes shouldn't join that. The differences between 50k atk. and 68k archers due to temple buffs on our server is more then enough :D

Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:28 am

Its 500 linari for 1 horn... Its just taking space instead of better stuff or gold item...