ElfBiker
Squire
Squire

Game has finally went full P2W

Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:16 pm

The recent reward tier gives out a total of 445 runes for buying 88,888 Linari. This is around $1300 or $6 if your into the 3rd party Chinese mob selling stolen CC and play store cards... either way, 445 runes is roughly 3 times the amount of runes i have managed to collect (151) with only Patron and buying the 30% off +1 runes in the shop when I can afford them. There is no way even a moderate spender like myself can keep up.

Then when you add in the next update where whales get to become mega whales with extra powers.... it just all becomes rediculous.

Now Lilith will tell you that they are not going P2W... but they are simply lying. looks like it is time to unsubscribe and delete this game. was fun while it lasted.

guess this will be my first and last thread. lol

Revistabr
Squire
Squire

Re: Game has finally went full P2W

Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:42 pm

+1.

I have placed my account for sale.

This game is SHIT, developers don't give a fuck about players.
They just want to feed their greed.

Argh.

Soo disappointing

Bhaphomet
Baron
Baron

Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:34 pm

Where greed meets stupidity ... Lilith HQ.

sunbow
Baron
Baron

Tue May 01, 2018 9:28 am

Well, as mentioned several times on the forums, a new honor shop providing runes, attributes, skill points and mana potions could fix this.
Since no one official is paying any attention to the forums, it is pretty clear that
a) no one cares about feedback
b) this is not the direction lilith wants to go forward

whales will get bored having no enemies and most others will quit, since you can no longer compete in any way.

for my part, i can not even motivate myself to complete the activity quests to get 2 / a couple million runes.

the gap between moderate spenders (around $1000, which is imo a lot for a mobile game) and whales was never small, but it just got bigger and bigger to the point where you could no longer duel without getting zeroed (the 30% attribute buffs) -> playing vs 20-21 maxed out heroes.

there were some facebook promises to fix this, but it does not even matter anymore.

the temple does no longer provide 30% buffs for duels, but you can get more than 100% buffs on hero and troop attack and life, for duels, siege and defense, rendering whales completely invincible. not to mention that this stacks with the attribute buffs as well.

obviously, the next step is the king of nore, which only the biggest 2-3 spenders on a server can get, providing even more buffs and rewards (like runes). on top of this, you can now debuff anyone who might have a chance (to ensure the whale who spent $150.000 is untouchable for another one who "only" spent $100.000.

well, and then the next big update will be the dragon content, which i bet will be the next big cash grab.

there is no point to buy patron or other not completely greedy looking deals, since as long as you don't spend the most on your server, you will be cannon fodder.

the flat numbers on attribute buffs made this pretty clear (1500 vs 1560 command -> 30% buff).

the game had a good potential, but a company ignoring any "non vip" feedback and refusing to communicate just deserve as many 1 star ratings as they can get.

although the ingame mail was funny: "here, we give you 100 linari (1 / 1.000.000+ runes), to please make you give us a good rating!"

sunbow
Baron
Baron

Tue May 01, 2018 9:38 am

one side note though: do not blame the developers, they are just bees following the orders of the management.
although especially they could and should communicate the most, they might not even be allowed to do so.

neuro
Baron
Baron

Tue May 01, 2018 12:01 pm

If the game continues to generate money, it does not matter what we say. Think we are addicts.

Sargon
Baron
Baron

Wed May 02, 2018 3:46 am

neuro wrote:
If the game continues to generate money, it does not matter what we say. Think we are addicts.

It generates money but it is massively stifled by their whale sell out. This game actually has the foundation to be very very popular, but p2w whale sell out is much lower risk for lilith. They can just milk it till it dies rather than strive to make the best possible game and ride the wave that follows. It is shameful of lilith to waste this game away, but its also insane for us to pretend like they are doing anything but that.

there also may be cultural aspects at play here. I believe that Asian's, in particular, like to spend lots of money on these sorts of game. I know Koreans love their f2p heavy grinder MMOs. Maybe i'm just making shit up, but its the general impression that i get.

MaxBT
Baron
Baron

Wed May 02, 2018 6:03 am

sunbow wrote:
one side note though: do not blame the developers, they are just bees following the orders of the management.
although especially they could and should communicate the most, they might not even be allowed to do so.

In appstore world, developer = producer = owner.
In software development world, developer = people who code (coder, programmer).

LightStorm
Baron
Baron

Wed May 02, 2018 7:07 am

Holy cry me a river

Guys, the game is a business... it needs to make money or you won't have f-all to bitch about playing

The Whales you seem to want to complain about buying extra stones, extra runes... extra gems... what ever... they provide the company owners with the resources they need to develop the game and keep it fresh and interesting. To those saying the game is a sell out, and you have put your account up for sale... WOW.

Why do you care is someone buys there way to super hero status? I don't, I enjoy the game and still only buy the monthly card. It's all i need to enjoy the game, why do you have to be the best player on the field and not need to spend a dime on it for the game to be worth anything in your books?
LightStorm

Jeepio
Squire
Squire

Wed May 02, 2018 8:26 pm

Super hero status is also Super bully status... I guess you like Farmville? Because if you dare attack a chinese player, the whales will see to it you are not safe in any city and you can never attack anymore, because they will revenge attack you (and/or your house) into oblivion... If that is your definition of enjoyment, so be it.