Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Re: Game has finally went full P2W

Thu May 10, 2018 5:57 pm

neuro wrote:
The positive is that it is still possible to destroy the castle of all the players ... even the biggest whale of the server...

I often agree with you but defensive runes are strong and if someone unlocks 2nd 12% and 3rd 12% bonus you will barely scratch his garrison untill you buy enough attack runes to counter. Swords in my garrison are 52k hp compared to 36k hp maxed swords in army... and this is without even trying to collect all defense runes.

Majority of players will be unable to compete for king, emperor or even captures.

Lilith made players unequal on all levels possible but out of greed they forgot that games are supposed to take you away from reality.
I did not see anyone to ever request "kings, emperors" etc. players who progress faster than anyone else.
If dozen extra runes can make months of grinding redundant then this game is not worth playing.
After Lilith plagiarized Heroes 3 franchise and added multiplayer I expected masterpiece but it ended up as any other shitty mobile game.

FFBEFred
Squire
Squire

Thu May 10, 2018 8:07 pm

Chillblaze wrote:
Swords in my garrison are 52k hp compared to 36k hp maxed swords in army...

With high Avalon and Virion you get almost 100% hp bonus when you field them and if you add a turtle there is another +30%. You have to account for these bonuses when comparing wall units with army units.

neuro
Baron
Baron

Thu May 10, 2018 8:08 pm

Now the average level of the players is level 40. 90% of the players have the maximum technology of their main troops. The only way forward is to buy runes.

Before you needed 5 or 6 days to have 1% more attack or life. Now you need 8 hours to get the same.

In short, you need 15 or 20 dollars a day to buy all the runes in the store.

Also do not forget the purchase of experience of the heroes.

I believe that thanks to this game I am becoming a racist towards the Chinese.

Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Thu May 10, 2018 10:07 pm

FFBEFred wrote:
With high Avalon and Virion you get almost 100% hp bonus when you field them and if you add a turtle there is another +30%. You have to account for these bonuses when comparing wall units with army units.

I did not mention it on purpose and is irrelevant.
You are going to feel the difference ;)

Temple is ok for further progression but selling runes in shop is ridicilous. Runes could make a deference between casual and dedicated players regardless if big spenders or patrons... But they ended up like regular stat cards.

neuro wrote:
I believe that thanks to this game I am becoming a racist towards the Chinese.

Majority of chinese in first 100 or so servers were actually cool people...but those after official oppening are all from one of those cancer vilagges in China.

Sargon
Baron
Baron

Fri May 11, 2018 5:00 am

neuro wrote:
I think we should define the concept of whale. Any player who has put money in the game is a whale compared to another player who has not put money. Every player who has used the visa is a P2W. Who invests more in the game, wins in PVP.

The positive is that it is still possible to destroy the castle of all the players ... even the biggest whale of the server...

Have to disagree here to some degree. Spending money basically always gets you ahead, yes, but the potential power gained by an extremely wealthy whale who can spend tens of thousands is beyond ridiculous. If everybody could spend normal person amounts of money to be near the top end of the power curve, that would be fine, but reality is that there is essentially no cap on spend right now. Rune stones can absorb hundreds of thousands of dollars in straight linari on their own, and yield what is likely close to if not more than 200% buffs across the board.

Sargon
Baron
Baron

Fri May 11, 2018 5:03 am

Wiluven wrote:

Well said!

As a 2.4m (non-overbuild) power player that has only spent money on heroes and the stat/ability card weekend chests, I was able to compete with the whales due to the sheer amount of time I've spent in game. I had to grind my ass off (all heroes in divine, 300k alchemy stones in the bank), 209 gold cap, 4000+ in stats combined, many level 50 heroes, and have 6 level 40 alts so I can mix my lineup to counter the current meta formations.

I'm about as big in power as they come without being a whale and I could battle with the best of them by forgoing the 30% fight bonus that I was likely going to lose and instead favoring a smart multi-race formation. The introduction of the temple has made me obsolete as I can no longer compete and will now be locked out of content (King of Nore) as I can't even begin to compete with someones army that is 100% stronger than mine.

It really is a damn shame as this game had such potential. It reminded me, and other old school gamers, of the early days of playing Heroes of Might & Magic but now with real players! I accepted the fact that whales could buy building rush, stat cards, ability cards, gold units, etc -- but I knew that if I put more time in, I wouldn't be too far behind them. Unfortunately the temple has all but assured me and others is that we are never meant to be on the same plane as these folks spending thousands upon thousands of dollars, which our gaming experience will be forever dictated by them.

Unfortunate.

Yep, i play on your server, just not under this name. We are fortunate that our whales choose not to completely ruin the game for everybody. Its just annoying to know that there is nothing that we can do to compete other than spend money. I would grind at dungeons or pve crap for a few hours a day if it were an option.

neuro
Baron
Baron

Fri May 11, 2018 7:42 am

Spending 30, 40 or 50 euros per day (1500 euros per month) is not being a rich person. But to me it seems excessive to spend all that money in this game.. .In my opinion, everything depends on the purchasing power of each player. Also, if a Chinese bitch can get the same linari at half price, it still seems more excessive. I also think that complaints do not work ... In each update they put more payment elements that increase the difference even more. The best solution is to leave the game progressively because the Chinese company has no intention of correcting anything.

Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Fri May 11, 2018 2:30 pm

Its rare for single person to spend over 1k$ and if any of you did I am sorry for your loss. My total investment is no more than 200$ in 10 months and across 6 realms.
Majority of those super accounts or "master" accounts are shared between 2-5 people and chinese groups with 30+ members.
Only difference is that chinese get tons of free linari, 50% discount ingame and 75% discount from resselers. They don't care about realm lifespawn as we do in first 117 servers because it only cost them 3-5$ per member + free monthly patron from the welfare page.

Its pure "ponzi" pyramid scheme app just like numerous similar base builders out there.

Sargon
Baron
Baron

Fri May 11, 2018 9:13 pm

Chillblaze wrote:
Its rare for single person to spend over 1k$ and if any of you did I am sorry for your loss. My total investment is no more than 200$ in 10 months and across 6 realms.
Majority of those super accounts or "master" accounts are shared between 2-5 people and chinese groups with 30+ members.
Only difference is that chinese get tons of free linari, 50% discount ingame and 75% discount from resselers. They don't care about realm lifespawn as we do in first 117 servers because it only cost them 3-5$ per member + free monthly patron from the welfare page.

Its pure "ponzi" pyramid scheme app just like numerous similar base builders out there.

Newer players certainly help fund the development that us older players now benefit from, but the app offers a subscription model with just shit design and greed on the IAPs. I wouldn't be surprised if lilith was running a ponzi scheme on its actual investors, but we just play the game and spend money on stupid worthless shit and hope that the devs will open the game up to more grindy options to progress.