Niquette
Baron
Baron

Aoc Forum is Dead.

Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:08 am

Hi All,

I regret that this forum is no longer useful. Everybody tries to give their opinion to balance the game but no opinion is taken into account since the change of course of Lillith. The last posts are little or not at all constructive. Comments are becoming more and more rare. This game is dying slowly. I deeply regret the beginning of this promising game. I play this game from the star.

What do you think ?
Server 38
Rakan

Magi
Squire
Squire

Re: Aoc Forum is Dead.

Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:58 pm

Niquette wrote:
Hi All,

I regret that this forum is no longer useful. Everybody tries to give their opinion to balance the game but no opinion is taken into account since the change of course of Lillith. The last posts are little or not at all constructive. Comments are becoming more and more rare. This game is dying slowly. I deeply regret the beginning of this promising game. I play this game from the star.

What do you think ?

They are mostly interested in the following:
1. One star comments in App Store or Google Store
2. VIP channels

They supply (sell) weapons to the whales / big spenders and laugh their way to the bank. :)

YanaYq
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:57 pm

Hello, we are glad to hear the ideas and sounds from you. Thanks for you nice and constructive suggestion all the time, which makes the game grow. We will keep adding more interesting elements and more free ways to help commanders develop.

neuro
Baron
Baron

Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:10 pm

We do not want courtesy and good words. We want sincerity and information about what the company is doing to have a better gaming experience. We pay you the salary. Respect us and do not laugh at us.

Bhaphomet
Baron
Baron

Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:38 pm

YanaYq wrote:
Hello, we are glad to hear the ideas and sounds from you. Thanks for you nice and constructive suggestion all the time, which makes the game grow. We will keep adding more interesting elements and more free ways to help commanders develop.

Lol, fook now they are sending their bots we know from their ingame-"service" and the different app-stores to their message boards also ... WTF ... how can someone post such a stupid answer in a thread like this ... man ... if I would do business this way I would be bancrupt since years ago ...

Sargon
Baron
Baron

Wed May 02, 2018 3:50 am

Bhaphomet wrote:
YanaYq wrote:

Lol, fook now they are sending their bots we know from their ingame-"service" and the different app-stores to their message boards also ... WTF ... how can someone post such a stupid answer in a thread like this ... man ... if I would do business this way I would be bancrupt since years ago ...

Yep. You can literally post a 1 star review complaining about rune stones, copy and paste their bullshit response into your thread and call them out on it, and they will still give that canned response to you. Its pretty lul but whatever. I think we are all just mourning the inevitable death of what is turning out to be a one time experience of a game.

Destination

Wed May 02, 2018 12:47 pm

i am working on having a better connection of lilith with the community, but it will take time.

Bobby
Baron
Baron

Thu May 03, 2018 3:55 am

YanaYq wrote:

Omg this is even worse then ignoring lilith trolls

Bhaphomet
Baron
Baron

Thu May 03, 2018 3:17 pm

Destination wrote:
i am working on having a better connection of lilith with the community, but it will take time.

time is the only thing this game doesnt have ... its dieing right NOW.

and taking your time on angry customers just gets you ... well nowehere.

their absence tells a story ...

Maebius
Knight
Knight

Fri May 04, 2018 12:15 pm

Easily the worst official game forum I've ever seen.
Devs don't post, I doubt any suggestions "passed on" to them are taken into consideration and it's not like there are "instructions" to the game somewhere to be viewed.
YanaYq sounds just like their ingame support, a bot :)

Thing is, I don't think they are bots.... they just don't have (m)any english speaking people so all communication is done through translation... a complete disaster if you want to call yourself a global company.