LightStorm
Baron
Baron

Heroes Tactics

Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:43 am

Heroes Tactics has officially posted their death to game message. It's the game that made me fall in love with Lilith as a company. I hate seing their named tarnished next to that terrible name Camex. I'm hoping lilith can find a way to bring the HT characters we die hards love over to another one of their games so that they can live on.
LightStorm

PrinceCharming
Baron
Baron

Re: Heroes Tactics

Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:14 am

LightStorm wrote:
Heroes Tactics has officially posted their death to game message. It's the game that made me fall in love with Lilith as a company. I hate seing their named tarnished next to that terrible name Camex. I'm hoping lilith can find a way to bring the HT characters we die hards love over to another one of their games so that they can live on.

I don't quiet understand what you are talking about...
Can you please explain :D
94 Culwood
Void - 115 all perfect, Abyss 472
House: Icarum, Gods of War

Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:12 am

Its turn based rpg by Lililith. Look at it in positive way Light... they will have more time to improve aoc!

LightStorm
Baron
Baron

Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:59 pm

PrinceCharming wrote:
LightStorm wrote:

I don't quiet understand what you are talking about...
Can you please explain :D

Sorry... my grammar on that one was terrible

Let me explain a little better
The game company 'Camex' developed a game called Hero's Tactics. (http://www.heroestactics.com/)
The game was published By Lilith (The same company that made AoC)

Hero's Tatics exploded and everyone was loving it.

The game was incomplete and fan where constantly demanding updates

Lilith handled all the customer service and kept assuring the players that updates where comming

Camex was extremely difficult to get comments from.

The, the updates stopped as they merged all the servers together.

Instead of developing this Hero's tactics, Camex re-invented the game as a web based game that could play through a browser with no Lilith name attached to it.

This failed horribly

Instead of going back to the game and working on it, camex turned to developing a replacement game 'Tatical Monsters' ... It's Hero's tatics in every respect, only different names and art work and no lilith publishing it.

Some of us fans are just left.... ummm... are you ever going to update the original that we still love and play?

It's been over a year, and they never so much as updated it from a Christmas theme that should have come down back then, and it's announced in game that they are closing it down. the offered a discord link to chat about it (of course the link doesn't work).

So.... if you want my advice... never, ever play a camex game... they obviously care more about their bottom line then working with the community on their products. The game has a TON of hero's in it that are really unique and creative. They could easily be put into a game like AoC if lilith wanted them to Live on.
LightStorm

PrinceCharming
Baron
Baron

Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:24 pm

Oh okay, well I saw this game in app store before, and I actually played the game that is very equal. Heroes Charge (from uCool).
It was also about heroes, with many contents. And nice graphics, musics etc.
It is still on with rare but existing updates.
I found hero's tactics in my app store now, and it still says from Lilith and not closed...

Anyway, bad to hear that. But sometimes projects just don't provide a good profit, might be that reason...
94 Culwood
Void - 115 all perfect, Abyss 472
House: Icarum, Gods of War

neuro
Baron
Baron

Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:36 pm

Putting more heroes is positive, but it is also positive to limit the number of heroes in PVP.

People who have more heroes, will have more army cap than another player with fewer heroes.

The most disadvantaged races today are rankan and lich because they can not get so much honor attacking the cities and find it more difficult to obtain divine objects.

This game is shit because it only favors humans and dwarves.

LightStorm
Baron
Baron

Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:03 am

neuro wrote:
Putting more heroes is positive, but it is also positive to limit the number of heroes in PVP.

People who have more heroes, will have more army cap than another player with fewer heroes.

The most disadvantaged races today are rankan and lich because they can not get so much honor attacking the cities and find it more difficult to obtain divine objects.

This game is shit because it only favors humans and dwarves.

If you are looking for a balanced game, you have come to the wrong place.

AoC is horribly un-balanced on a level that pretty much mimics real life economic classes... might be why the game is so captivating.

Those with the money, are getting their power easy and don't really give a crap about their own development... those with little money scrape, save and play their hearts out just to match those whales and give them a what for where they can.
LightStorm

neuro
Baron
Baron

Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:14 pm

Paying is not a problem. Thanks to those who pay money, players can play for free. For me, the problem is being forced to pay money to play.

In PVP who has more heroes and objects, wins ... is positive and fair for those players who have all the heroes of the game and negative for those who have not bought heroes or do not have all the heroes.

Also the turtle is a big problem. A dwarf with turtle destroys everything in PVP ... It's a lot of attack bonus and a dwarf only needs 40 seconds to kill you... although now with the temples, it is mandatory to use a gold turtle to be able to destroy a city...

Finding a balance is complicated, but these sons of bitches are not interested in making the game more playable and equitable.

In the near future, it will not be possible to destroy the defenses and it will be a game to attack guard towers and fights in PVP...

LightStorm
Baron
Baron

Wed May 02, 2018 7:16 am

neuro wrote:
Paying is not a problem. Thanks to those who pay money, players can play for free. For me, the problem is being forced to pay money to play.

In PVP who has more heroes and objects, wins ... is positive and fair for those players who have all the heroes of the game and negative for those who have not bought heroes or do not have all the heroes.

Also the turtle is a big problem. A dwarf with turtle destroys everything in PVP ... It's a lot of attack bonus and a dwarf only needs 40 seconds to kill you... although now with the temples, it is mandatory to use a gold turtle to be able to destroy a city...

Finding a balance is complicated, but these sons of bitches are not interested in making the game more playable and equitable.

In the near future, it will not be possible to destroy the defenses and it will be a game to attack guard towers and fights in PVP...

I'm play this game a lot.... but I do not pay a lot.... i do not feel like i need to pay at all to play. I pay for a monthly card because it's worth it's entertainment value many times over.

In PVP... i don't have all the hero's, but I'm slowly getting there thanks to chests... I can generally defend my banners citys, but it would be risky to pvp on the attack for me.

I have an alt i borrow a gold turtle from... doesn't even need to be high level to be effective. if you don't want to play alts, switch to rakkan, fire off a couple silver turtles... why do you have to be stupid rich todo either of these things?

(by the way, my seige line up does not include a turtle)
LightStorm

neuro
Baron
Baron

Wed May 02, 2018 8:15 am

I play like a lich since I'm at level 13.

A dwarf with a golden turtle, and the maximum technology of the rockets, melt all the troops in PVP and siege.

The game forces you to buy heroes ... Elena reduces 55% of the magic damage of the spiders and YIP increases the damage of the arrows and reduces the damage of the enemy arrows.

On my server, the most important players of different kingdoms, have bought 2 or 3 alt accounts of level 40 and it is difficult to fight with them.

Believe me, the game has a bad design and is broken. To give you an example, on my server everyone attacks with 4 gold swordsmen, rockets and silver turtles.

And if it is a lich player, 3 lamas, gold mechs, rockets and gold turtle.

Now with the temples, a Lich player is difficult to destroy, but before everyone was very easy for a dwarf.