Esquire
Knight
Knight

Tower Stats Variances Since Update

Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:35 pm

Has anyone else noticed there seems to be additional modifiers on tower stats outside research?

For example, there are two towers in my city, both deployed by me. They have the exact same attack % research unlocked, and the same terrain bonus unlocked. They do not, however, have the same attack stat:

Tower 1 has 39320
Tower 2 has 42073

39320 is the pre temple attack max with all attack research unlocked, yet we are now seeing towers with variances ranging up to 50k attack. Same with other types of troops as well, I am seeing swords with pre-temple stat maxed values, but on newer towers they have anywhere between 10-15k more hp/attack.

The only explanation I can think of is that newer towers have their own Temple modifier boost to stats. Has anyone else noticed this?

Also, I have factored in terrain bonuses and the math does not add up on the stat variances.

Esquire
Knight
Knight

Re: Tower Stats Variances Since Update

Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:17 pm

Not to reply to my own post, but after talking with others on our Server and some testing, Towers do indeed get Temple bonuses. We saw varying stat levels across troops, as well as non-racially matching troops in towers still receiving boosts, which would indicate they have that troop specific Temple boost unlocked.

The scary thing will be that the tower power rating will not reflect just how much of a boost the tower has since the Temple power rating contributes very little overall power, even if there are significant stat boosts.

tonzkie04
Knight
Knight

Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:13 am

Yes, we noticed the same on our realm. In the future scouting towers may be necessary In case it has whale level rune bonus.

neuro
Baron
Baron

Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:18 am

The guard towers is now the only thing that is attacked ... Every day the game is more boring.

PrinceCharming
Baron
Baron

Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:28 am

neuro wrote:
The guard towers is now the only thing that is attacked ... Every day the game is more boring.

Even our top whales lose troops when attack garrisons :D
Towers seem better.
Low and middle power players don't attack anything except dungeons.,
94 Culwood
Castle 40, Void - 94
All heroes except Wraxius.

tonzkie04
Knight
Knight

Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:37 am

Late game content sucks, doubt the upcoming patch will make anything better.

Grailyn
Knight
Knight

Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:32 pm

I actually have high hopes for this patch. Should be fun for a few weeks before it devolves into straight politics.

MaxBT
Knight
Knight

Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:38 pm

nothing to expect, nothing to hope. new content seems focus on payers, i.e more rewards for those who paid most.

PrinceCharming
Baron
Baron

Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:52 am

MaxBT wrote:
nothing to expect, nothing to hope. new content seems focus on payers, i.e more rewards for those who paid most.

Maybe not that bad.
Yees, Emperor gets many bonuses, but look at the logic - to become an emperor you have to pay a lot and have a great power already before you got it.
So white can't become whiter.
And the good thing is that he can give up many additional titles. And bonus spots in new castle - there are a lot of them.

Might be not that bad.
94 Culwood
Castle 40, Void - 94
All heroes except Wraxius.

MaxBT
Knight
Knight

Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:33 pm

In this case, it's just more nails to F2P's coffin.