Blacklegionary
Knight
Knight

Re: Robbery?

Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:20 pm

Do you really believe they are eager to spend more than their GDP per capita on this game?

Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:05 pm

I tried to warn you guys its a scam application and not even close to strategy game... but you spent money anyways... Its not only price ratios but devs use several methods to milk us/eu/au ;)
"They don’t sit on benches while eating but squat like Europeans do when they relieve themselves out in the leafy woods." :lol: Albert Einstein

Blacklegionary
Knight
Knight

Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:38 am

2 of the Top players in this supposed ban list are still running around freely in my merged server

https://aoc.lilithgames.com/detail/news/156

neuro
Baron
Baron

Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:56 pm

I do not understand the Chinese message ... Will they be penalized for buying accounts or having many accounts in the same original server?

Now there are many players who have bought / sold their accounts ...

Blacklegionary
Knight
Knight

Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:45 pm

Just use Google translate. They were punished for using illegal method to acquire Linarii

HomerSimpson
Knight
Knight

Tue May 01, 2018 7:21 pm

Blacklegionary wrote:
Just use Google translate. They were punished for using illegal method to acquire Linarii

The problem is the punishment for this cheating was they had to forfeit any UNUSED Linari and they received a 24 hour ban, after which, they could go back to playing like nothing happened. On one server a player went from 2 million power to 7 million power in 2 hours. A 24 hour ban hardly rectifies the situation.

If Lilith refuses to permanently ban players that cheat, the only solution I can think of is segregating Chinese players, who seem to constitute the bulk of the players that cheat, from players from other countries. For the record, I have Chinese players in my house who have not cheated. They are some of the most skilled players on my server and they have the highest level of integrity, so I by no means think all Chinese players should be looked at as unethical players.

I have a hard time believing Lilith will want to do this, nor do they seem willing to refund any money spent under any circumstances. However, I have seen instances with this game where the Apple App Store has refunded people's money if evidence is supplied justifying it. If enough people request refunds from Apple, they will ban Art of Conquest from their App Store and this, without a doubt, will get Lilith's attention.

I don't want this game to die, but if things continue the way they are, that is the only possible outcome I can foresee and it will happen sooner rather than later. Perhaps seeking refunds because of the game's developers refusal to do anything meaningful about the rampant cheating that is occurring is the only possible solution.

neuro
Baron
Baron

Wed May 02, 2018 2:48 am

I do not believe that apple or google returns the money of the players because the players are dissatisfied with the game experience.

The only viable way to recover the money, would be for the interruption of the service ...

Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Fri May 11, 2018 3:42 pm

YanaYq wrote:
Hello, the USD38 for 7200 linari coins is not true, and please don't trust this in case you suffer a loss from this 7200 linari coins=USD99.99=¥648, we never provide a special discount in Asia regions.

You have never provided this service
http://aoc.lilithgame.com/libao
which untill recently had 2 pages of free linari and only available to players with +86 phone number?

This was not just a discount but special free packages for asian regions. It will be hard to belive any of your statements after this one.

So you are not selling those packs either...hm...
https://aoc.lilithgames.com/detail/news/156
How those people obtained "illegal" linari then?
Is it possible that your databases were backdoored and you forgot to inform us?
Did they use proxy to purchase linari at lower tax ratios?
I added 2 random ids and both responded. Why are they not they permanently banned ?
What happens if we spent money to progress and one of those cheaters destroy our castle?
Last edited by Chillblaze on Wed May 30, 2018 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"They don’t sit on benches while eating but squat like Europeans do when they relieve themselves out in the leafy woods." :lol: Albert Einstein

neuro
Baron
Baron

Fri May 11, 2018 5:17 pm

The community of non-Chinese players, we should do something about it. It is outrageous.

PrinceCharming
Baron
Baron

Tue May 29, 2018 6:09 am

80.000 LInari for USA $130
This is the price that they buy from resellers, those players that seem godlike to regular players.

So what's up guys?
94 Culwood
Castle 40, Void - 100 all perfect
House: Icarum, Gods of War