Wiluven
Squire
Squire
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:07 am

Re: Robbery?

Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:15 am

Oasis wrote:
There was a guy on server 1220 that is spending over $100,000 USD worth of currency in the first two weeks of the game and continued to buy $50,000 weekly of mithril chests to give himself extra potions. It has gotten a bit much for mento continue to support this company.


I don't have a huge issue with this. The main issue is that folks from other countries, specifically China, can buy the same amount of Linari for pennies on the dollar.
 
User avatar
Mithica
Baron
Baron
Posts: 280
Joined: Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:59 pm
Location: California
Contact:

Re: Robbery?

Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:04 am

PrinceCharming wrote:
So, this is how this business done.
While I spend $200, someone does it for $38.

Image


Some people pay 20$ for 7200 linar too, seen many of them saying it.
░░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
Il███████████████████].
░◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤..
 
User avatar
Destination
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 471
Joined: Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:06 pm

Re: Robbery?

Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:43 am

well i will ask them about pricing.
Those prices above are not the official ones from lilith though are they?
 
User avatar
HomerSimpson
Knight
Knight
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:52 pm

Re: Robbery?

Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:38 pm

Destination wrote:
well i will ask them about pricing.
Those prices above are not the official ones from lilith though are they?


Of course not, and there in lies the problem.
 
User avatar
Lannister
Squire
Squire
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:18 pm

Re: Robbery?

Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:31 pm

The rest of us might as well join in on the bandwagon. If they can do these things, why can't we?
 
User avatar
YanaYq
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:36 am

Re: Robbery?

Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:12 am

Hello, the USD38 for 7200 linari coins is not true, and please don't trust this in case you suffer a loss from this 7200 linari coins=USD99.99=¥648, we never provide a special discount in Asia regions.
 
User avatar
Lannister
Squire
Squire
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:18 pm

Re: Robbery?

Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:19 pm

There has to be some sort of discount or something going on. How do Chinese players tend to spend 100s and 100s of USD worth dollars to reach level 30, have over 50 or so divine items + flawless divine, and THEN have all their heroes above level 35? Ranging from 35-41. It's a lot of money spent on all those EXP cards, Ability Cards, etc. and even getting all these items. Now, it's all Chinese players who are reaching this. Not in any of the servers I've been to... not 1 person who is English or European even have all this.

There's something going on.
 
User avatar
HomerSimpson
Knight
Knight
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:52 pm

Re: Robbery?

Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:06 pm

YanaYq wrote:
Hello, the USD38 for 7200 linari coins is not true, and please don't trust this in case you suffer a loss from this 7200 linari coins=USD99.99=¥648, we never provide a special discount in Asia regions.


I don't think the implication is that this is facilitated by Lilith.
 
Jeepio
Squire
Squire
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:19 am

Re: Robbery?

Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:06 am

Lannister wrote:
There has to be some sort of discount or something going on. How do Chinese players tend to spend 100s and 100s of USD worth dollars to reach level 30, have over 50 or so divine items + flawless divine, and THEN have all their heroes above level 35? Ranging from 35-41. It's a lot of money spent on all those EXP cards, Ability Cards, etc. and even getting all these items. Now, it's all Chinese players who are reaching this. Not in any of the servers I've been to... not 1 person who is English or European even have all this.

There's something going on.


It is not the spending I have an issue with, but how is it possible that only Chinese players seem to be willing to spend exorbitant amounts of money? I'm on a server, not with this name, where there's a Skarn king who already spent thousands... We're four weeks in... Where the top players are around 300-350k, he is 550-600. Also, he gives money to players so they can grow faster. Yeah, it's that server with five Chinese kings. Where the purple king asks Chinese houses in other kingdoms to attack the foreign house in his kingdom so those cities can become Chinese.

Don't get me wrong, I do not hate the Chinese for having a completely different way of playing the game (nationalistic,) but we all know that they are ruining the game for the rest of us...

This is a great game, it really is, but the balance is completely wrong unfortunately.
 
FFBEFred
Squire
Squire
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:07 pm

Re: Robbery?

Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:16 pm

Maybe I am naive but I think they just tend to spend more.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests