Spawn
Squire
Squire
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:49 am

Re: Runes per level of Temple Statue

Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:49 am

MaxBT wrote:
Which one is cheaper for rune: chest or linaries ? Anyone opened orichalcum chest ?


I think its Linari because the chests have a small % chance to give out a certain number of runes. I opened about 20 Gold chests and they yielded between 1 to 7 runes on each, with the median around 1.5. Since each chest is equivalent to 900 Linari it does not seem efficient at all. Of course the sample size is too low to determine what the median rune yield is, but I suspect that it is significantly poorer than buying from Shop since it skips the limitation of a finite number of purchases every 8 hours. I haven't spent on orichalcum or adamantine for runes.
 
Bhaphomet
Baron
Baron
Posts: 107
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:25 pm

Re: Runes per level of Temple Statue

Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:54 am

MaxBT wrote:
It's much more than 15%, Runestone of Gallantry +1% to attack, 8 slots totally = 8 x 13% = 104%. More than x2 damage. With all temples, one could single-handed clean the whole map.


Its way more than 104%, because higher levels of runes add more than 1% bonus.

So, you dont have +13% for a +12 rune, it will be more like 25-30% per +12 rune.

If I am not mistaken a +4 rune alrdy gives +6% bonus.

Means double your estimate and you have a more accurate number to estimate what a full runed temple would mean ...
 
Xcaliboor
Knight
Knight
Posts: 35
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:07 am

Re: Runes per level of Temple Statue

Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:32 pm

I think this math is completely wrong. Average price of one rune is 70-80 linari (reduced prices, +1 prices,...). for 1 USD you can by 72 linaris. +12 rune is probably closer to 70.000 runes then 140.000 runes. If you add up all this, you will get to around 100.000 USD for +12 temple with 6 slots. Which is a real giveaway, lol !
 
sunbow
Baron
Baron
Posts: 187
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:26 pm

Re: Runes per level of Temple Statue

Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:37 pm

learn math buddy. you need tons of runes, so reduced prices won't help you unless you want your grand grand grand...^n grandchildren to finish it.
even normal shop items are too little, so you need chests. feel free to figure out the average price for runes in chests on your own.

if +5 to +6 costs 250 runes, we are looking at the very least at 500k to 1M runes.
 
FFBEFred
Squire
Squire
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:07 pm

Re: Runes per level of Temple Statue

Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:56 pm

This a fun thought experiment and all, but you forgot to mention the +1 and higher runes.... It is obvious that they will be the key for higher upgrades.
 
Oberon
Squire
Squire
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:16 pm

Re: Runes per level of Temple Statue

Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:41 pm


This was pretty brilliant of you to figure out!
However it does not work on further levels - its 105 to go to +5 and 250 to go to +6. (This info is from players who purchased chests to unlock those levels)
So the sequence (incrementally) is 1,2,5,16,41,105,250.
You may also try to crack the total needed for each level (cumulatively) 1,3,8,24,65,170,420.

My formula is also way off, hope you are able to find the correct formula with this larger data set.


Thanks for the new figures. Unfortunately, the other formula fit quickly and easily. There isn’t a pattern to this sequence that I have yet discovered.
 
User avatar
SlanithOtaku
Squire
Squire
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:38 pm

Re: Runes per level of Temple Statue

Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:10 am

Runes from Chests are around 1 rune per 2 to 2.5 boxes or 300-400 linari as best I can tell over the long term, rough data below.

Two farms, 15,000 Linari each after 9 months of give always and patches.
Never opened a paid box on either.
Both Farms were city 24, I was busy with my main city.

Farm one buys mithril boxes till gold and gold until adamantium unlocks and adamantium until broke - 52 total runes collected. after totaling value of +1s and +2s
Farm two buys only mithril boxes, yes after 60~65 mithril boxes both a free gold and adamantium box have unlocked - 57 runes total collected.

As expected bigger boxes give more +1s and +2 but in total when counted and X normal runes the total amount is very similar. Yes it’s a small data set but after 30,000 total Linari it feels “close enough” and clearly underscores the cost difference of boxes vs. shop.

Enjoy the numbers, the statues love your money no matter how you spend it!
 
Spawn
Squire
Squire
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:49 am

Re: Runes per level of Temple Statue

Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:51 am

Oberon wrote:

This was pretty brilliant of you to figure out!
However it does not work on further levels - its 105 to go to +5 and 250 to go to +6. (This info is from players who purchased chests to unlock those levels)
So the sequence (incrementally) is 1,2,5,16,41,105,250.
You may also try to crack the total needed for each level (cumulatively) 1,3,8,24,65,170,420.

My formula is also way off, hope you are able to find the correct formula with this larger data set.


Thanks for the new figures. Unfortunately, the other formula fit quickly and easily. There isn’t a pattern to this sequence that I have yet discovered.


The closest pattern I can compute is powers of 2.5. If N is the tier of statue then the number of stones needed could be (2.5)^(N-1) but it is still a rough approximation and does not yield accurate numbers. At this point I am fairly certain that this is a customized sequence hand-made by developers and does not follow any set mathematical formula. We can only use this to form a rough estimate - by this logic it requires about 100K gems to fully max out a spot to +12 and 4.5 million gems for full maxed out temple which is about half of my previous estimate.
 
User avatar
FAVSTIANVS
Knight
Knight
Posts: 47
Joined: Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:13 pm

Re: Runes per level of Temple Statue

Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:42 am

MaxBT wrote:
It's much more than 15%, Runestone of Gallantry +1% to attack, 8 slots totally = 8 x 13% = 104%. More than x2 damage. With all temples, one could single-handed clean the whole map.


Agree. Runestones provide buff more than 15%.
Lilith game is not even adding anything to the game. Just making some easy fortunes by doubling the stats of troops of whales. Besides, if the calculation is right and it does need 14.45 Million USD to complete 12th stage, would that be enough to buy lilith game I wonder?
 
Magi
Squire
Squire
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:38 pm

Re: Runes per level of Temple Statue

Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:11 pm

It is better to spend the money on real items. I rather buy decent food than to feed the greedy Developers who are
only keen to please the big spenders for their $$$.

SlanithOtaku wrote:
Runes from Chests are around 1 rune per 2 to 2.5 boxes or 300-400 linari as best I can tell over the long term, rough data below.

Two farms, 15,000 Linari each after 9 months of give always and patches.
Never opened a paid box on either.
Both Farms were city 24, I was busy with my main city.

Farm one buys mithril boxes till gold and gold until adamantium unlocks and adamantium until broke - 52 total runes collected. after totaling value of +1s and +2s
Farm two buys only mithril boxes, yes after 60~65 mithril boxes both a free gold and adamantium box have unlocked - 57 runes total collected.

As expected bigger boxes give more +1s and +2 but in total when counted and X normal runes the total amount is very similar. Yes it’s a small data set but after 30,000 total Linari it feels “close enough” and clearly underscores the cost difference of boxes vs. shop.

Enjoy the numbers, the statues love your money no matter how you spend it!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests