noobone
Squire
Squire

Hero chest: Jacques going to show up?

Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:41 pm

Is Jacques going to show up at the hero chest again? Ive been waiting for over 2 months now!

Bobby
Baron
Baron

Re: Hero chest: Jacques going to show up?

Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:20 am

Again? Hes never been in the rotation by greedy lilith

LightStorm
Baron
Baron

Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:04 am

The game is f2p... how are they greedy?
LightStorm

HomerSimpson
Knight
Knight

Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:48 pm

From watching Kripp's successful perfection of Stage 100 in The Void, there are either two possibilities: 1.) there is no hero at the end of Fjord, making it the first Void level without a hero at the end 2.) there is a hero, but it is one he had already purchased in the shop. Given that Lilith appears to be unwilling to put Jacques in the Hero Chest rotation, and that 99.99% of players that will eventually perfect Stage 100 will already have Jacques, I think it will be hilarious (I know ... I've got a sick sense of humor lol) if Lilith has decided to put Jacques as the Fjord end-of-stage hero that you can buy with Adamantium.

LightStorm
Baron
Baron

Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:10 am

HomerSimpson wrote:
From watching Kripp's successful perfection of Stage 100 in The Void, there are either two possibilities: 1.) there is no hero at the end of Fjord, making it the first Void level without a hero at the end 2.) there is a hero, but it is one he had already purchased in the shop. Given that Lilith appears to be unwilling to put Jacques in the Hero Chest rotation, and that 99.99% of players that will eventually perfect Stage 100 will already have Jacques, I think it will be hilarious (I know ... I've got a sick sense of humor lol) if Lilith has decided to put Jacques as the Fjord end-of-stage hero that you can buy with Adamantium.

The Ftp community would be like

LightStorm

neuro
Baron
Baron

Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:55 am

Maybe the Chinese did not expect the players to complete the new void.

HomerSimpson
Knight
Knight

Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:15 am

LightStorm wrote:
HomerSimpson wrote:

The Ftp community would be like

:lol: :lol: :lol:

YanaYq
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:56 am

Hello, as far as I know Jacques won't show up in hero chests in a short term. Indeed there is no hero at level 100 in void now. But probably we will add one in future :)

LightStorm
Baron
Baron

Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:27 pm

YanaYq wrote:
Hello, as far as I know Jacques won't show up in hero chests in a short term. Indeed there is no hero at level 100 in void now. But probably we will add one in future :)

YANA ... she speaks... welcome to our little community :) We love you! Come by often :)
LightStorm

Bobby
Baron
Baron

Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:57 am

YanaYq wrote:

Its so funny that you even admit this. So jaq wont be in hero chest because hes a must have and you know it will sell and by that you probably wont fix the other payed heroes so that we can swap them with jaq (changing rose her spider web back asap when people asked for a hero swap).