noobone
Squire
Squire
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:21 pm

Hero chest: Jacques going to show up?

Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:41 pm

Is Jacques going to show up at the hero chest again? Ive been waiting for over 2 months now!
 
Bobby
Baron
Baron
Posts: 105
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:44 pm

Re: Hero chest: Jacques going to show up?

Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:20 am

Again? Hes never been in the rotation by greedy lilith
 
User avatar
LightStorm
Baron
Baron
Posts: 155
Joined: Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:45 am
Location: Victoria BC Canada

Re: Hero chest: Jacques going to show up?

Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:04 am

The game is f2p... how are they greedy?
LightStorm
 
User avatar
HomerSimpson
Knight
Knight
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:52 pm

Re: Hero chest: Jacques going to show up?

Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:48 pm

From watching Kripp's successful perfection of Stage 100 in The Void, there are either two possibilities: 1.) there is no hero at the end of Fjord, making it the first Void level without a hero at the end 2.) there is a hero, but it is one he had already purchased in the shop. Given that Lilith appears to be unwilling to put Jacques in the Hero Chest rotation, and that 99.99% of players that will eventually perfect Stage 100 will already have Jacques, I think it will be hilarious (I know ... I've got a sick sense of humor lol) if Lilith has decided to put Jacques as the Fjord end-of-stage hero that you can buy with Adamantium.
 
User avatar
LightStorm
Baron
Baron
Posts: 155
Joined: Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:45 am
Location: Victoria BC Canada

Re: Hero chest: Jacques going to show up?

Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:10 am

HomerSimpson wrote:
From watching Kripp's successful perfection of Stage 100 in The Void, there are either two possibilities: 1.) there is no hero at the end of Fjord, making it the first Void level without a hero at the end 2.) there is a hero, but it is one he had already purchased in the shop. Given that Lilith appears to be unwilling to put Jacques in the Hero Chest rotation, and that 99.99% of players that will eventually perfect Stage 100 will already have Jacques, I think it will be hilarious (I know ... I've got a sick sense of humor lol) if Lilith has decided to put Jacques as the Fjord end-of-stage hero that you can buy with Adamantium.


The Ftp community would be like

Image
LightStorm
 
neuro
Baron
Baron
Posts: 140
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:26 am

Re: Hero chest: Jacques going to show up?

Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:55 am

Maybe the Chinese did not expect the players to complete the new void.
 
User avatar
HomerSimpson
Knight
Knight
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:52 pm

Re: Hero chest: Jacques going to show up?

Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:15 am

LightStorm wrote:
HomerSimpson wrote:
From watching Kripp's successful perfection of Stage 100 in The Void, there are either two possibilities: 1.) there is no hero at the end of Fjord, making it the first Void level without a hero at the end 2.) there is a hero, but it is one he had already purchased in the shop. Given that Lilith appears to be unwilling to put Jacques in the Hero Chest rotation, and that 99.99% of players that will eventually perfect Stage 100 will already have Jacques, I think it will be hilarious (I know ... I've got a sick sense of humor lol) if Lilith has decided to put Jacques as the Fjord end-of-stage hero that you can buy with Adamantium.


The Ftp community would be like

Image


:lol: :lol: :lol:
 
User avatar
YanaYq
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:36 am

Re: Hero chest: Jacques going to show up?

Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:56 am

Hello, as far as I know Jacques won't show up in hero chests in a short term. Indeed there is no hero at level 100 in void now. But probably we will add one in future :)
 
User avatar
LightStorm
Baron
Baron
Posts: 155
Joined: Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:45 am
Location: Victoria BC Canada

Re: Hero chest: Jacques going to show up?

Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:27 pm

YanaYq wrote:
Hello, as far as I know Jacques won't show up in hero chests in a short term. Indeed there is no hero at level 100 in void now. But probably we will add one in future :)


YANA ... she speaks... welcome to our little community :) We love you! Come by often :)
LightStorm
 
Bobby
Baron
Baron
Posts: 105
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:44 pm

Re: Hero chest: Jacques going to show up?

Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:57 am

YanaYq wrote:
Hello, as far as I know Jacques won't show up in hero chests in a short term. Indeed there is no hero at level 100 in void now. But probably we will add one in future :)

Its so funny that you even admit this. So jaq wont be in hero chest because hes a must have and you know it will sell and by that you probably wont fix the other payed heroes so that we can swap them with jaq (changing rose her spider web back asap when people asked for a hero swap).

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests