Jeepio
Squire
Squire

Re: Leaving 1 star review in app store

Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:51 am

I have played on five different realms. In all five realms the Chinese houses helped each other to get rid of the non Chinese houses. In all five realms the Chinese have by far the greater numbers, spend more money and in no time there are barely any non Chinese in the top twenty players. In all five realms the Chinese whales are unbeatable and take non Chinese cities one by one.

In my current realm, a group of people decided to try it one more time, resulting in us having control of Neferak. It started out real nice and we really thought we had a chance. Unfortunately, all Chinese houses have helped each other to get rid of the non Chinese houses in their kingdoms, carry the same flag, of course the top three whales are Chinese and have started to control the game. Except for Neferak, all king's are Chinese. We are in our third week and we are at the point where morale is low and continues to drop and we can safely say that again Chinese nationalism is ruining the game for all other nationalities.

Why do we even have an English forum? Why is this game available outside of China? I advice everyone not to play this game, don't give Lilith money, because the game is ruined. It is a great game with a lot of potential, but not like this. This game is even causing racism, because players are fed up with the Chinese and the Chinese are continually laughing at the foreign 'dogs.'

Lannister
Squire
Squire

Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:25 pm

I agree. A lot of the servers, we barely bother anymore since ALL the new realms are FILLED with Chinese. Did you know that there is also a Chinese forum for Art of Conquest where it's more populated and have different information on what's coming out than we do? I have a few Chinese members that I talk to and they use this information. Why can't we just have realms with Europeans/English speakers?

Jeepio
Squire
Squire

Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:52 am

I even heard Chinese players say that it is a Chinese game, so why are there so 'many' foreigners. Or dogs. Seems to be a synonym ;-)

Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:56 am

Its funny when tiny little people like asians try to act tough on internet but in real life they are one slap away from knockout. :lol:
"They don’t sit on benches while eating but squat like Europeans do when they relieve themselves out in the leafy woods." :lol: Albert Einstein

jemmos
Knight
Knight

Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:26 am

I too, will have to give a 1 star review across all my accounts. This is intolerable.

Sargon
Baron
Baron

Wed May 02, 2018 3:54 am

Jeepio wrote:
I even heard Chinese players say that it is a Chinese game, so why are there so 'many' foreigners. Or dogs. Seems to be a synonym ;-)

This sort of behavior is a cultural thing. If you ever travel over there you will see it first hand. Its no surprise that the devs would feel no shame in giving advantages to their chinese players.