Sargon
Baron
Baron

Leaving 1 star review in app store

Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:27 pm

In light of the recent whale sell out game breaking rune stone update, I will be changing my review of the app to 1 star. The review will cover that this is a sell out pay to cheat app hiding behind what appears to be a game where players are decently balanced at level 40. I say pay to cheat because the advantages that can currently be purchased for cash, estimated at close to 200% army HP and damage (rune stones start to give more than 1% each at higher tiers), can be equated to typing a cheat code into a single player game to be invincible. You know... Power overwhelming

There are plenty of posts from players explaining why this update has essentially irreversibly ruined the game (too late to screw over the whales that dropped their cash), so i won't get into that here... One poster made the point that Lilith pays closer attention to their reviews on the app stores, and obviously the reviews have an impact on potential new players. As such, I urge all of you that share the same opinion on this update to do the same and leave an honest review of what this game really is.

moving forward, i may throw in the towel on this game. I just don't see the point when my efforts are so easily circumvented by other players spending cash. This goes beyond rune stones. Virtually every mechanic in the game can be ignored for cash.

Mithica
Baron
Baron

Re: Leaving 1 star review in app store

Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:12 am

Done, done, and done... +1 (or +3) haha
░░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
Il███████████████████].
░◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤..

neuro
Baron
Baron

Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:42 am

To speak ill of the game is to give publicity. The Chinese do not care if the profits increase and the number of players increases daily.

The best, in my opinion, is to find some way to remove the application from the store.

Zer0C001
Knight
Knight

Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:52 am

+1

Bhaphomet
Baron
Baron

Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:27 pm

would have been cool to just implement an advanced patron - 20$ instead of 5$ and give out 10-15 runes each day on top of the known boni. but NOOOO they go the quick money route and ruin the entire game ... a few 10.000 people buying patron each month isnt quick enough money for em. and I bet a LOT of people would pay that 20$ per month ... and then just add a few more options in game to get runes, like a random drop in dungeons or add them to void shops ...

... greedy lazy people can be soooo stupid ...

Sargon
Baron
Baron

Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:08 pm

neuro wrote:
To speak ill of the game is to give publicity. The Chinese do not care if the profits increase and the number of players increases daily.

The best, in my opinion, is to find some way to remove the application from the store.

Leaving bad reviews is the best known way to get a direct response from Lilith. People go into the game reviews just looking for those honest reviews exposing the game as a pay to cheat or backing it up as a solid micro transaction game. Its definitely not good for lilith to have the first review on their game to be a "This game is pay to win. Stay away" comment.

Not trying to destroy the game here lol. Trying to get a message across.

neuro
Baron
Baron

Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:09 am

When people start playing on a new server they do not spend that much money. It is not effective nor does it dissuade new players.

The developers can see the criticisms of the forum and then the percentage of purchases of the runes ... if the business works, they will laugh at us.

They may think, "these Europeans and Americans who complain are shitty poor people".

Jeepio
Squire
Squire

Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:48 pm

This game should either be classified as Chinese only or create realms without Chinese... Changed rating to one star while ago, unfortunately the (majority of) Chinese do not see this as a game but take it too serious and make it into a crusade to fight all non chinese

PrinceCharming
Baron
Baron

Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:20 pm

I don't see any healthy competition if Asian people can buy everything muh cheaper.
it is basically robbery of all none-asian people
94 Culwood
Castle 40, Void - 94
All heroes except Wraxius.

HomerSimpson
Knight
Knight

Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:44 pm

Unfortunately, I think I too am going to the app store to give it a very negative review, which I have never done before with any game I have ever played. The game is fundamentally broken. Hopefully Lilith makes some changes that give the game some longevity, but I haven't seen very much that makes me think this is likely.