neuro
Baron
Baron

Re: Rune Stones for Linari, Events, Chests

Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:35 am

The troops of the wall have been equal to the troops of the attacker and I believe that now it will not be profitable to destroy players of your same level. Now it is mandatory to use a gold turtle. A tank with the maximum technology, 315k of life in the wall.

PrinceCharming
Baron
Baron

Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:23 am

LightStorm wrote:
PrinceCharming wrote:
That is crazy :O

To me, what's crazy is that the min wage in china when converted to us is about $1.75 per hour

Meanwhile millions of rich Chinese are laughing now :)
Server 94
Void - 120, Abyss 495
House: Icarum, Gods of War

Blacklegionary
Knight
Knight

Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:44 am

LightStorm wrote:
Blacklegionary wrote:
I'd be fine if we are separated from the Chinese community. Currently they are buying packs for much lower price than us. Going against them is a waste of time and money.

Americans get there packs much cheaper then we Canadians do.... You don't see me demanding Canada only separation. What's you issue with the chinese? They are fantastic players and fantastic team mates.

You know, the rest of the world actually get the same deal as American. However in the case of the Chinese, they are getting the deals for 40-50% (or might be even more) cheaper than the average American price, it's a whole different story.

dablu
Baron
Baron

Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:05 am

Yep, selling runestones is very bad idea.
AoC tools http://aoc.gold - calculators and army formation builder

balls
Squire
Squire

Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:17 pm

I will lick a llama's tesitcle if devs actually give a shit about our opinion. Funny thing is, though, that many not-f2p players are quitting. Shame, it's such an amazing game concept.

PS - Shout out to the Art Team of AoC, it seems that they're the only ones doing a good job!

Sargon
Baron
Baron

Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:35 pm

LightStorm wrote:
PrinceCharming wrote:
LightStorm wrote:

Americans get there packs much cheaper then we Canadians do.... You don't see me demanding Canada only separation. What's you issue with the chinese? They are fantastic players and fantastic team mates.

oh PLEASE
The discount in a Chinese shops is 80-90% compared to my price.
You have the same difference with Canadians?
I HIGHLY DOUBT THAT, so I would LOVE to play separately from them and their shops.

It's pretty simple math

7200 Linari in the US is $99.99
7200 Linari in Canada is $139.99
$139.99CAD gets converted to US when we spend it, so we Actually spend $176.04 when the statement rolls in

Still not resorting to demanding my own playground because Americans have a clearly better deal in game then it's international friends.

I mean, Lilith is seemingly ignorant to currency conversions, but what does it matter? everything in this game has OBSCENE pricing regardless. Heros should cost like 5 to 10 dollars. They straight up price out a huge number of players by making it not affordable. Overall stagnates growth and is going to kill this game. NTM the rune stones and other sell out bullshit.