Squire

Re: Temple up to tier 9

Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:58 am

Henry
Squire
Squire

Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:15 am

Hello, ever since I got my temple I haven't figured out how o train Saints, Abbess, or Pristeses. Can any one help?

Destination

Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:30 am

you need to be at the rank of COUNT to be able to build the building for saints as a human player.

Henry
Squire
Squire

Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:31 pm

I am currently a Marquis, I was able to build them prior to getting a temple with the statues. Now whenever I go into the temple I can't find where to train new troops. All I can see in the temple is the statues and where to put the runes stones. Where can I go to train troops?

Destination

Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:51 pm

Henry wrote:
I am currently a Marquis, I was able to build them prior to getting a temple with the statues. Now whenever I go into the temple I can't find where to train new troops. All I can see in the temple is the statues and where to put the runes stones. Where can I go to train troops?

The building is next to the warehouse now, above the archers/horses building.

Henry
Squire
Squire

Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:44 pm

Thank you. I don't know how I missed that. I have look all over inside that temple trying to find a place to train troops. :)

MaxBT
Baron
Baron

Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:30 am

Destination wrote:
The current idea is that it takes 57 runes to get one tier 9 rune. So you need 2622 runes to max out all which would be 1311 days at the current rate.

Something not clear here ?
Just saw:
0 -> +1 = 2 runes
+1 -> +2 = 5 runes
+2 -> +3 = 16 runes

Destination

Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:18 am

MaxBT wrote:
Destination wrote:
The current idea is that it takes 57 runes to get one tier 9 rune. So you need 2622 runes to max out all which would be 1311 days at the current rate.

Something not clear here ?
Just saw:
0 -> +1 = 2 runes
+1 -> +2 = 5 runes
+2 -> +3 = 16 runes

That idea i was talking about is outdated, what you are saying is indeed correct.
+3 --> +4 is 41 btw

Bhaphomet
Baron
Baron

Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:53 am

Ivehadbetter wrote:
I am super excited to spend the next 3 years to max one temple. And the. Super excited to spend the next 3 years maxing another temple. This adds so much complexity to this game. I am actually really happy that this was released to us free players. It doesn't matter that I would have to play for over 25 years to max out all temple levels.

Enough sarcasm.

I have never been on these forums before, I am only at castle level 22 and today I got enough stones to fill a temple. So I did, and the the temple showed me a bit more information. i.e. It showed me tier 4 now. So, as a relatively new player, I decided to look online and I found this forum.

After reading this information, which even if it is wrong as been more informative than what we have received from Lilith in the game, I have decided that I don't need Lilith's aggration in my life. I felt so strongly about this that I have gone through the registration process to post this. I thank you Lilith for the distraction this game has provided for more than a month. I am glad I only spent $.99.

Thank you Lilith for encouraging me to quit while I am somewhat in the middle of the pack in my realm. That online gamers now excpect this treatment is sad. Micro transactions have been the downfall of the gaming industry. I feel bad that my generation was unable to avoid DLC, pay to play, and pay to win, even though there is no win anymore. Peace.

I do bet your about my age - and let me tell you something:

a) your absolutely right - not wrong like some here want to make you believe
b) younger players grew up with this shitty modell of MMOGs

Funny thing is, younger players accept this kind of treatment, while the older simply quit after a while. There are a few examples of companies with pretty good monetarization models - but its only the big ones that can allow themselves to go different routes. Companies like Lilith are simply to mediocre - they need to monetarize quickly. They do this by delivering cookie cutter games with for the player negative monetarization models - on top they save money by not quality testing/balancing the stuff they let go live.

Companies like lilith (and many other) dont develop games to deliver a cool gaming experience to the player (and then in return get a good revenue after a while, because players like quality). They develop games (cookie cutter style) to make money. But thats typical for our world right now - as companies do not develop stuff that we need/want, they develop stuff thats cheap and makes good revenue. Longlivity vs short development cycles. Only way to not face this low quality games, if your a player, is ignore this whole industry and return to quality playing (consoles, PC) and pick games you either pay once and play as long as you wish or play monthly subscription based games without micro transactions. As soon as you can buy ingame items inside the game with real money you will face a pay to win/free to play game design (both is the same ftp = ptw).

Last weeend I bought Rayman Legends for my PS4 for 25 bucks. Beautiful designed game, you can feel the love that went into it looking at the environment it presents - what do I get in AoC for 25 bucks ... about 1300 linari which equals for example to about 8 runes ... umm yeah ... guess what is more fun to have ;-)

Though you dont really have a lot of multiplayer content in Rayman ... and thats where the ptw games kick in. They build heavily on contest between players - sadly in a bad way ... envy, revenge, hate, the wish to dominate over others (to balance out the bad experience in real life - most people dont have much impact in real life) is being promoted. Those "feelings" do monetarize pretty well, if you look at the chats in those games.

To an extent competetion is good, but ptw games put it to a whole new level and produce too much mischief.

At least that is my opinion being an online gamer for over 25 years myself now, having played all sorts of online games (roleplay/strategy) and observing the evolution of online gaming - the downfall of fair online gaming was the launch of gaming apps for cellphones and tablets and the implementation of microtransactions in these games that offered the paying customer advantages over ftp players. I mean look at the concept of free to play ... what the fuck in life comes for free without a "price" - nothing. No difference in online gaming. As someone said it pretty accurate in one of the threads here - the plebs (not paying customer) is accepted in ftp games only to entertain the paying customer ...

... welcome to a the bright new world of online gaming!

Pick carefully what concept you suuport and know the consequences for your gaming experience.

Zer0C001
Knight
Knight

Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:09 pm

Funny no one has brought up that whales can no longer siege each other either. Garrison get +50% * 20% research as well as yellow runestone buff. Already seen ss of +4 temples garrison having 2x stats over the same persons army troops.