PrinceCharming
Baron
Baron

Re: Temple up to tier 9

Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:31 pm

neuro wrote:
1 week with the new temple and there is nothing official. I have never seen a company treat clients so badly.

Now the temple is just as important as the academy and nobody really knows where to put the runes.

well, I know where to put them.
if you don't, it is your personal lack of something.
Server 94
Void - 120, Abyss 495
House: Icarum, Gods of War

Grailyn
Knight
Knight

Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:23 pm

It's going to be a LOOOOONG grind. I wouldn't worry to much about where you put the first 10 or 20 runes. Will have more more than a few days impact months from now.

neuro
Baron
Baron

Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:02 pm

PrinceCharming wrote:
neuro wrote:
1 week with the new temple and there is nothing official. I have never seen a company treat clients so badly.

Now the temple is just as important as the academy and nobody really knows where to put the runes.

You know where to put the runes because we have to trust that the information offered by the player is true, but in the game there are many players who do not enter the forum.

MaxBT
Baron
Baron

Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:37 pm

Unless Lilith sell mass rune stones; at current state planning is useless, the time you quit game may come sooner than the time you reach lvl 5.

Mithica
Baron
Baron

Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:44 am

neuro wrote:
PrinceCharming wrote:
neuro wrote:

You know where to put the runes because we have to trust that the information offered by the player is true, but in the game there are many players who do not enter the forum.

You really want to know where to put the runes??? How about you read how the runes work, which temple gives what bonus and maybe, MAYBE look at the chart that the moderator have kindly shared with us and plan by yourself... You need to be able to think for yourself at least a little bit and not copy everything someone else does! I'm no genius and somehow I understand how it works and where to put the runes with no help. So many crybabies in this forum,
░░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
Il███████████████████].
░◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤..

neuro
Baron
Baron

Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:40 am

Mithica wrote:
neuro wrote:
PrinceCharming wrote:

You really want to know where to put the runes??? How about you read how the runes work, which temple gives what bonus and maybe, MAYBE look at the chart that the moderator have kindly shared with us and plan by yourself... You need to be able to think for yourself at least a little bit and not copy everything someone else does! I'm no genius and somehow I understand how it works and where to put the runes with no help. So many crybabies in this forum,

1-) The temple is only translated into English and maybe also into Chinese. Not everyone understands English or Chinese.

2-) The moderator of the forum, is a worker of the company?

3-) If the image was not true, do you know how much time we would lose?

Maybe you have an IQ much higher than the rest of people, but people have the right to have a game worker tell us in an official way what the moderator said.

More information and less ambiguities.

Ivehadbetter
Squire
Squire

Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:13 pm

I am super excited to spend the next 3 years to max one temple. And the. Super excited to spend the next 3 years maxing another temple. This adds so much complexity to this game. I am actually really happy that this was released to us free players. It doesn't matter that I would have to play for over 25 years to max out all temple levels.

Enough sarcasm.

I have never been on these forums before, I am only at castle level 22 and today I got enough stones to fill a temple. So I did, and the the temple showed me a bit more information. i.e. It showed me tier 4 now. So, as a relatively new player, I decided to look online and I found this forum.

After reading this information, which even if it is wrong as been more informative than what we have received from Lilith in the game, I have decided that I don't need Lilith's aggration in my life. I felt so strongly about this that I have gone through the registration process to post this. I thank you Lilith for the distraction this game has provided for more than a month. I am glad I only spent $.99.

Thank you Lilith for encouraging me to quit while I am somewhat in the middle of the pack in my realm. That online gamers now excpect this treatment is sad. Micro transactions have been the downfall of the gaming industry. I feel bad that my generation was unable to avoid DLC, pay to play, and pay to win, even though there is no win anymore. Peace.

MaxBT
Baron
Baron

Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:38 am

Ivehadbetter wrote:
I am super excited to spend the next 3 years to max one temple. And the. Super excited to spend the next 3 years maxing another temple. This adds so much complexity to this game. I am actually really happy that this was released to us free players. It doesn't matter that I would have to play for over 25 years to max out all temple levels.

Enough sarcasm.

I have never been on these forums before, I am only at castle level 22 and today I got enough stones to fill a temple. So I did, and the the temple showed me a bit more information. i.e. It showed me tier 4 now. So, as a relatively new player, I decided to look online and I found this forum.

After reading this information, which even if it is wrong as been more informative than what we have received from Lilith in the game, I have decided that I don't need Lilith's aggration in my life. I felt so strongly about this that I have gone through the registration process to post this. I thank you Lilith for the distraction this game has provided for more than a month. I am glad I only spent $.99.

Thank you Lilith for encouraging me to quit while I am somewhat in the middle of the pack in my realm. That online gamers now excpect this treatment is sad. Micro transactions have been the downfall of the gaming industry. I feel bad that my generation was unable to avoid DLC, pay to play, and pay to win, even though there is no win anymore. Peace.

The way you think is wrong. It's not an offline game, you don't have to max out everything. This is a PvP game, if you got disadvantages, everyone around you will have the same disadvantages, if it takes you 3 years to fill 1 temple, it takes everyone 3 years to fill 1 temple. Let imagine when you and friends face a few lions, you think of death immediately because you can't fight lions ? Nope, if you run faster than your friends, you win.

Ivehadbetter
Squire
Squire

Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:44 pm

"The way you think is wrong. It's not an offline game, you don't have to max out everything. This is a PvP game, if you got disadvantages, everyone around you will have the same disadvantages, if it takes you 3 years to fill 1 temple, it takes everyone 3 years to fill 1 temple. Let imagine when you and friends face a few lions, you think of death immediately because you can't fight lions ? Nope, if you run faster than your friends, you win."

Maybe the way I think is wrong. It probably has a lot to do with the fact that I spent so much time playing games as a kid, that I am unable to outrun my friends. Games are not supposed to be a job. I am supposed to enjoy them. Adding another element that increases the grind leads to burnout, burnout leads to the loss of potential customers. Lilith needs to understand that when they introduce elements that have ridiculous advantages and ridiculous timelines to achieve those advantages.

MaxBT
Baron
Baron

Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:19 pm

Well, you may hear this many times, it's not wrong in your case: "Go play casual games".

When you play PvP (not only video games, smartphone games, anything that Player vs. Player), when everyone want to be a winner, no one want to be a loser, you are not supposed to enjoy it anymore, you can enjoy when you win but you will suffer the progress, it's hard, it's tough, it's pressure. You think whales spending thousands dollars to win not suffer ? They do suffer, losing money always hurt, little or a lot.