User avatar
Destination
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 654
Joined: Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:06 pm

Re: Temple up to tier 9

Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:08 am

The current idea is that it takes 57 runes to get one tier 9 rune. So you need 2622 runes to max out all which would be 1311 days at the current rate.
 
sunbow
Baron
Baron
Posts: 187
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:26 pm

Re: Temple up to tier 9

Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:28 am

Destination wrote:
But it takes 57 runes to max one rune, so 1311 days is what it needs to max out everything.


one rune = one temple slot. ok.

then it is 57 * 46 = 2622 runes = 1311 days = 3.5 years.

to provide constructive feedback:

50k honor per rune would be a good selling point:
2622 * 50k = 131M

100k - 200k would work as well, but then we need a higher cap than 60k.
 
User avatar
Destination
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 654
Joined: Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:06 pm

Re: Temple up to tier 9

Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:35 am

I will suggest that to them.
And i dont know if the information about runes we got so far are 100% correct just to have it said once.
 
sunbow
Baron
Baron
Posts: 187
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:26 pm

Re: Temple up to tier 9

Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:39 am

reverse engineering:
57 per slot
1 initially
2 for + 1
5 for +2
5 for +3
...
5 for +12

= 58 runes in case it does stay +5 for all tiers.

we should be able to verify this once a first player has gotten a +2 rune to check if +3 costs the same.
 
User avatar
Destination
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 654
Joined: Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:06 pm

Re: Temple up to tier 9

Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:45 am

actually it works the other way around. There are 9 tiers you can get. the first one is free. the second one takes 1 rune. the third takes 3 runes. The 4th one takes 3 + 5 runes (enchant +5) the 5th takes 3 + 5 + 7 runes(enchant +7) etc.
 
Zer0C001
Knight
Knight
Posts: 34
Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:17 am

Re: Temple up to tier 9

Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:06 pm

Destination wrote:
actually it works the other way around. There are 9 tiers you can get. the first one is free. the second one takes 1 rune. the third takes 3 runes. The 4th one takes 3 + 5 runes (enchant +5) the 5th takes 3 + 5 + 7 runes(enchant +7) etc.

I see so the +n means number added. Makes sense now. By second one you mean +1 right?
Btw do we actually know that we need to fill all +3 for next tier or is that an assumption?
 
Zer0C001
Knight
Knight
Posts: 34
Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:17 am

Re: Temple up to tier 9

Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:13 pm

sunbow wrote:
Destination wrote:
But it takes 57 runes to max one rune, so 1311 days is what it needs to max out everything.


one rune = one temple slot. ok.

then it is 57 * 46 = 2622 runes = 1311 days = 3.5 years.

to provide constructive feedback:

50k honor per rune would be a good selling point:
2622 * 50k = 131M

100k - 200k would work as well, but then we need a higher cap than 60k.

+1 for honor idea.
 
User avatar
Destination
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 654
Joined: Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:06 pm

Re: Temple up to tier 9

Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:43 pm

Zer0C001 wrote:
Destination wrote:
actually it works the other way around. There are 9 tiers you can get. the first one is free. the second one takes 1 rune. the third takes 3 runes. The 4th one takes 3 + 5 runes (enchant +5) the 5th takes 3 + 5 + 7 runes(enchant +7) etc.

I see so the +n means number added. Makes sense now. By second one you mean +1 right?
Btw do we actually know that we need to fill all +3 for next tier or is that an assumption?

Lets say one rune alone is lvl 1. Getting that to lvl 2 needs 2 additional runes, we know that for sure. And getting that rune to lvl 3 takes 5 more runes, we also do know that for sure.
everything else is a guess.
 
neuro
Baron
Baron
Posts: 140
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:26 am

Re: Temple up to tier 9

Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:57 pm

1 week with the new temple and there is nothing official. I have never seen a company treat clients so badly.

Now the temple is just as important as the academy and nobody really knows where to put the runes.
 
Magi
Squire
Squire
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:38 pm

Re: Temple up to tier 9

Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:53 pm

Once they get everyone excited about the runes and the possibility of becoming OP with the temple buffs,
you will soon see those runes being sold in one way or another. Prepare your credit cards.

sunbow wrote:
reverse engineering:
57 per slot
1 initially
2 for + 1
5 for +2
5 for +3
...
5 for +12

= 58 runes in case it does stay +5 for all tiers.

we should be able to verify this once a first player has gotten a +2 rune to check if +3 costs the same.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests