neuro
Baron
Baron

Re: Imbalance with attributes

Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:43 am

I think the best solution is to limit the number of heroes in PVP. A whale with all the heroes, will always be stronger than a player with free heroes. Now to win in PVP is to put all your heroes and use a turtle.

Destination

Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:16 am

neuro wrote:
I think the best solution is to limit the number of heroes in PVP. A whale with all the heroes, will always be stronger than a player with free heroes. Now to win in PVP is to put all your heroes and use a turtle.

that will not really fix the problem, a whale will almost certainly have more stats with 10 heros than anyone else.
I think it is a good idea, BUT you also need to change how stats affect the fight.

PrinceCharming
Baron
Baron

Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:24 am

Destination wrote:
neuro wrote:

that will not really fix the problem, a whale will almost certainly have more stats with 10 heros than anyone else.
I think it is a good idea, BUT you also need to change how stats affect the fight.

Why would anyone pay for the game if you try to make f2p and p2w players equal? :)
94 Culwood
Castle 40, Void - 100 all perfect
House: Icarum, Gods of War

beadmu
Squire
Squire

Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:09 am

PrinceCharming wrote:
Destination wrote:
neuro wrote:

Why would anyone pay for the game if you try to make f2p and p2w players equal? :)

There are many successful games that maintain fairness and balance. The developers just need to be more creative with the game mechanics. I think it is in bad taste to always throw money when faced with a challenge/problem.

Destination

Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:09 am

PrinceCharming wrote:
Destination wrote:
neuro wrote:

The idea is NOT to make f2p and p2w equal straight up, the idea is to make a REALLY good f2p guy able to compete with a whale that is not as good.

PrinceCharming
Baron
Baron

Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:18 am

Destination wrote:
PrinceCharming wrote:
Destination wrote:

The idea is NOT to make f2p and p2w equal straight up, the idea is to make a REALLY good f2p guy able to compete with a whale that is not as good.

Let's create a situation:
One REALLY good f2p guy meets a whale. He offers a duel.
They have equal races, for example.
So enlighten me how you will make the good f2p able to compete a whale? :)
94 Culwood
Castle 40, Void - 100 all perfect
House: Icarum, Gods of War

suprateja
Squire
Squire

Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:33 am

PrinceCharming wrote:
Destination wrote:
PrinceCharming wrote:

Let's create a situation:
One REALLY good f2p guy meets a whale. He offers a duel.
They have equal races, for example.
So enlighten me how you will make the good f2p able to compete a whale? :)

I don't think a whale should win a duel just because he spends money, not atleast at the end game. Spending huge money in the game should only change the effort players need. For example a whale can become lvl40 castle very fast than f2p or minimum spenders. A f2p may take 6 months to reach level 40. In this 6months whales will be powerfull because of high level troops and high research. But after 6 to 8 months when an ftp player reaches lvl40 and have almost same research as whale it shouldn't be one sided duel. F2p should also have a chance of defeating the whale. But currently heros and its attributes are limiting it.
Why because a whale will buy his way to level 40 castle in 2 months but a f2p players can't spend that money so invest 6 to 8 months times instead of money.
Now the mechanics are even ruined after selling rune stones in shop.
By the way I am also not complete f2p. I pay for patron and I did monthly subscription. I did spent nearly 400$+ in game. My previous game was mafia city with is purely pay to win. I started this game because I really loved this and this is not purely pay to win 6 months ago. But now it seems this is also going becoming the same.

Zendak
Squire
Squire

Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:07 am

I think all games like this work in the same way . First a bit of distance f2p players and ptw players , then a litte more .. little more, more, more, very much more and finally f2p leave the game.. In this case i think they are too many players who pay the "patron" monthly, and i think There should not be too much difference ptw and the people who pay patron.

neuro
Baron
Baron

Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:15 pm

A paid hero offers more features than a free hero. Bane, double the resistance, Cleo, Villari, add additional points to the magic ... Limiting the number of heroes in PVP and restricting the use of the turtle for all races except Rankan, would make the game more balanced...

A player with few paid heroes, needs to put less elements of power than another player who has all the heroes of the game ...

Another option would be to duplicate the power of the heroes with all the complete power elements.

sorry for my english, I use the google translator.

neuro
Baron
Baron

Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:01 pm

Difference between having a turtle and not having it. T1 has more statistics and heroes with more level. Fighting territory, grass