Mithica
Baron
Baron

Re: Imbalance with attributes

Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:02 am

Destination wrote:
PrinceCharming wrote:
Destination wrote:
that will not really fix the problem, a whale will almost certainly have more stats with 10 heros than anyone else.
I think it is a good idea, BUT you also need to change how stats affect the fight.

Why would anyone pay for the game if you try to make f2p and p2w players equal? :)

The idea is NOT to make f2p and p2w equal straight up, the idea is to make a REALLY good f2p guy able to compete with a whale that is not as good.

How about you make brackets as to how much boost each stats would have... Don't compare the point difference between players but each player separately. Say for every 100 points of stats 10% bonus up to 500 points(50%)for each attribute [this is just an example] this way even F2P players can max out the stats and get a bonus even if they are far behind compared to the other player. The player that uses fewer heroes gets to put more troops on the field, whereas player that needs more heroes fewer troops. Obviously whales will have some advantage but in my opinion, it would be way less than right now. So, in the end, both players can max bonus stats from points, and there will only be a small difference in troop composition that can be compensated by having superior or counter formation/troops to the person you duel.

PS: Kind of came up with this on the spot and haven't had time to think about it but it seems like a decent idea. @Destination feel free to pitch the idea to the developers if you think It's good.
░░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
Il███████████████████].
░◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤..

Destination

Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:32 am

There have been a bunch of ideas regarding that, now we really just need them to change it.

neuro
Baron
Baron

Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:10 pm

The best thing, as I said earlier, is to limit the number of heroes.

If the current maximum bonus limit is 30%, it does not matter that you have 1500 resistance and the other player 300, the maximum is 30%.

Limit the number of heroes in PVP, cause that the technology and the skill of the player have more importance ... and there will always be a big difference with the players with free heroes.

The negative of now and also in the future, are the bonuses of the runes that can be bought in the store.

Because it's cheap, people buy runes frequently and, at the end of the month, it's a lot of money.

sunbow
Baron
Baron

Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:09 pm

obviously the bonuses should get removed (or max 5-10%) and yes, a hero cap for duels is needed.

but honestly, does it even matter?

with the current rune sale madness, we are looking at players with 100% buffs on attack and life for their troops as well as heroes.
this tripled the imbalance caused by attributes (which still gets on top of this).

neuro
Baron
Baron

Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:55 pm

In my opinion, a 30% bonus is correct.

If you are human and fight against a lich in the desert (20% damage and additional life), and you have 30% more bonus than the Lich player, it means that your troops are 10% stronger (without heroes) ...

Reducing or eliminating the bonus would mean that you could never win outside of your territory.

The problem, as I said, is the turtle (30% bonus for 25 seconds + 30% stat bonus = 60% damage, resistance, attack speed), heroes, (elena reduces 55% damage magical, yip reduces 50% of the enemy arrows) and the level of the heroes.

Sargon
Baron
Baron

Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:19 pm

neuro wrote:
In my opinion, a 30% bonus is correct.

If you are human and fight against a lich in the desert (20% damage and additional life), and you have 30% more bonus than the Lich player, it means that your troops are 10% stronger (without heroes) ...

Reducing or eliminating the bonus would mean that you could never win outside of your territory.

The problem, as I said, is the turtle (30% bonus for 25 seconds + 30% stat bonus = 60% damage, resistance, attack speed), heroes, (elena reduces 55% damage magical, yip reduces 50% of the enemy arrows) and the level of the heroes.

Hero stats are not a way to offset the 20% bonus for battlefield type. First of all, the 20% battlefield type bonuses should NOT EXIST in the first place, because they are stupid cancerous bullshit that just promotes never doing anything outside of your advantaged zone. Regardless, the heros stats are always present. You ALWAYS have the same bonus against the same person no matter where you play on the battlefield. It just means that you will have 20% + 30/30/30/30 against lich on grassland. Its just a dumb ass mechanic since 30% damage + 30% attack speed is a massive overall DPS boost due to the multiplicative scaling.

Heres the bottom line. All of this shit is total whale sell out TRASH that ruins the game balance ON PURPOSE. Lilith doesnt give a fuck that its almost impossible to overcome a stats disadvantage. They're doing it so that the whales can pay to beat you every time in a game that hides behind what appears to be relative balance between spenders and non spenders. It "looks like" eventually everybody will be close in power at level 40. Not true at all. Hero stats and credit card sucking rune stones ensure that the big spenders are virtual gods. Lilith also adds content at a rate that makes it impossible to ever close the gap with the spenders even remotely. It wont be long before the whales have 50 to 100% army HP and Damage over the typical player...

Blacklegionary
Knight
Knight

Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:17 pm

Now after the recent may day pack, I'm starting to fight people with 20% more troop stats and 30% bonus from attributes than me. I can't even scratch them even though both are 40 and nearly equal in research

Mithica
Baron
Baron

Tue May 01, 2018 8:47 pm

This game has been PvE for me for a few months now
░░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
Il███████████████████].
░◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤..