huxor
Squire
Squire

Imbalance with attributes

Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:18 pm

Developers at least in distant plans are going to do something about this, something to do? In 99% of cases, you can not do anything to a player that outperforms you by attributes, 30% might, speed, stamina - I think that's too much.
Virtually no tactics and strategies will not help. Attributes are also very difficult to get in the amount to surpass the opponent, it's good that they are limited. However, it all boils down to spamming the heroes, in pursuit of attributes.
In the end, the game is called Art of Conquest, a game where you need to think through strategies and think.
Now it is more like Art of Spam heroes. Players getting the 40th level leave the game precisely because they can not compete with such people in PvP. Today I saw in PvP one person:
1. Leader - almost 1500 (30% at.speed)
2. Stamina - almost 1000 (30% hp)
3. Might - about 950 (30% might)
This is an incredible booster for the army. Complete lack of balance.

LightStorm
Baron
Baron

Re: Imbalance with attributes

Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:54 am

Down in the suggestion forum, my post 'Lights Suggestions' I requested a stat comparison screen so that I would be able to break down where someone is destroying me or vice versa.
LightStorm

jemmos
Squire
Squire

Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:50 am

I advise the use of strategy in this case. I never use my full hero compliment, and am constantly 200-700 points below stats. This is a good example.
https://youtu.be/IhO7SLcy5RQ

Bobby
Knight
Knight

Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:32 am

It will get a lot worse ones they start to sell those runes

jemmos
Squire
Squire

Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:40 pm

God I hope they never ever sell runes. That would completely unbalance everything. Ppl don't realise how powerfully % baced boosts are or how they scale. Especially runes. As they are applied after ever research calculation is done. Not as part of the original calculations. With hero boosts coming on top of that after. It's literally 1.xx times origonal. Than, 1.xxx the result, then 1.xxx the result again. The potential for misuse is staggering.

neuro
Baron
Baron

Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:55 am

I start to think that statistics only have utility in PvP and not in siege. If in PvP 30% is the maximum limit, a player with a gold turtle would have the same statistic bonus for 25 seconds if the opponent does not use a turtle. Then it would depend on the level of the heroes, the territory and the technology.

YanaYq
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:33 pm

Indeed it is very disappointing if troops are crushed by others just because they have much more attributes. We will try to balance the mechanism and try to add more strategy elements. And also we do have the plan to add more ways to obtain runestones in future.

Faeria
Squire
Squire

Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:46 pm

Preferably not selling them in shop for lineari

Blacklegionary
Knight
Knight

Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:22 pm

jemmos wrote:
I advise the use of strategy in this case. I never use my full hero compliment, and am constantly 200-700 points below stats. This is a good example.
https://youtu.be/IhO7SLcy5RQ

You were winning because Spider hard counter those troops. In fact, back in the days when people didn't abuse Virion so much like they are now, a full horse formation would rollover yours even with disadvantage in attribute

sunbow
Baron
Baron

Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:46 pm

YanaYq wrote:
Indeed it is very disappointing if troops are crushed by others just because they have much more attributes. We will try to balance the mechanism and try to add more strategy elements. And also we do have the plan to add more ways to obtain runestones in future.

welcome to the forums YanaYq, the first of your topics I see here!

In case you have a little bit of time, please take a look at:
viewtopic.php?f=40&t=15380

it is a little bit outdated, but most items still make sense.

regarding the attributes, a hero cap for duels would be very much appreciated.
End game duels with 19-21 heroes on both sides do not honor any strategic component and I do believe the game was not intended for this (since the active skill buttons get so small you can barely click them on a mobile device (might be better on a tablet)).

what i would love to see most are a more advanced honor shop (e.g. skill points, attribute points, runes, mana potions(!)) and multiple equipment tabs. right now it feels like i spend half of my time ingame to switch gear between max command (to build new units) and duel or siege gear.

best regards
sun