LightStorm
Baron
Baron

Re: National power issue and suggestions

Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:30 pm

We adjust power by dropping towers.... I'm surprised towers arn't a stat on this list
LightStorm

Huehuehue
Squire
Squire

Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:11 pm

LightStorm wrote:
We adjust power by dropping towers.... I'm surprised towers arn't a stat on this list

As i wrote in the text bellow the image

-Hyral has on average 4-5 Guard Tower on each city
-Skarn and Icarum have on average 19-20 Guard Tower on each city

suprateja
Squire
Squire

Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:58 pm

Same problem in my server. Light blue kingdom have 60+ cities in total. We have 12 cities in total. We get bashed by all colors everyday mainly light blue. I am pretty sure that our kingdom attacks are very less compared to them. But still we are number 1 kingdom. Soo hilarious. Does the number of cities hold by kingdom doesnt effect national factor? It should be one of the major factor including other things.

neuro
Baron
Baron

Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:50 pm

The smaller realms with fewer players will now always have more national power than the kingdoms with more cities and with more players because they will have more targets to attack.

Now being a small kingdom is positive. You can attack many players from other realms with resources, they will only steal 20% of the resources, you can repair 50% of the wall in 12 hours and it will take 16 hours to heal all the troops.

Huehuehue
Squire
Squire

Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:44 pm

neuro wrote:
The smaller realms with fewer players will now always have more national power than the kingdoms with more cities and with more players because they will have more targets to attack.

Now being a small kingdom is positive. You can attack many players from other realms with resources, they will only steal 20% of the resources, you can repair 50% of the wall in 12 hours and it will take 16 hours to heal all the troops.

Easy to say that when you are on the other side, Neuro. I have alts on both purple and blue and i guarantee you they have 3 times more rss from Towers than my main account on Green.

neuro
Baron
Baron

Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:57 pm

It is true, the guard towers give many resources (2,500 minerals every 24 hours with 2 players and 20 towers), but also the game is more boring for us. 90% of the players in the blue and purple kingdom do not attack green cities...

Blacklegionary
Knight
Knight

Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:02 pm

You are rank 1 because you have FaYz the almighty god from server 83

neuro
Baron
Baron

Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:55 pm

In all kingdoms there are whales, but the difference between the blue / purple kingdom and the green kingdom, is that all greens have or have had the cities destroyed ... but now it is not profitable to destroy anyone ... they lose more resources that are stolen, in 1 or 2 days heal all the troops and 50% of the wall is repaired in 12 hours ... If the current game was the same as 4 months ago, we would have to merge with other servers new.

Grailyn
Knight
Knight

Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:02 pm

Blacklegionary wrote:

Another Fayz alt troll. :)

Blacklegionary
Knight
Knight

Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:38 pm

Grailyn wrote:
Blacklegionary wrote:

Another Fayz alt troll. :)

Lol, you weren't in 83 to see his arrogant attitude and how he went around and throwing threat at everyone who didn't follow his rule. In fact, you can see that he is the most aggressive player from 83 by looking at the honor count.