Huehuehue
Squire
Squire

National power issue and suggestions

Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:21 pm

I know it's complicated how national power algorithm works... so much complicated that not even the devs dont get it. In the image i have uploaded contains data from server merge 70-84. More specifically it illustrates the number of players each kingdom has in top 50, 100 and 500 in realm Leaderboard based on power and top 100 based on lifetime honor.
Also i have to mention that Icarum and Skarn are allies since the beginning of the merge vs Hyral and the war is pretty much one sided, Hyral is struggling keeping those 23 cities not able to do much since the enemies outnumbers them and with the current meta no defence stands a chance.
-Hyral has on average 4-5 Guard Tower on each city
-Skarn and Icarum have on average 19-20 Guard Tower on each city

So here is the million dollar question: How the f@k Hyral stands on top on National power with 127m while Skarn and Icarum have only 61m and 67m???

Lilith should address this issue immediately, IMO power from Guard Towers should also been included on National power along with the rest of the data.
Last edited by Huehuehue on Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Destination

Re: National power issue and suggestions

Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:23 pm

Biggest part in national power is number of attacks done. Which means that in your case Hyral is attacking way mroe than skan and icarum.

Huehuehue
Squire
Squire

Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:24 pm

Attacks done where? Cities or duels? because in our case we almost only duel. Anyway that doesnt change the fact that the code is broken and needs to be fixed if lilith wants to achieve balance.

neuro
Baron
Baron

Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:44 pm

Before the greens when they were destroyed, they needed 5 or 7 days to heal the troops. Now maybe you need 2 days ... Before if you attacked a city to steal 500 crystals, you thought ... now compensates to attack because you can return quickly to the city.

Huehuehue
Squire
Squire

Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:43 pm

neuro wrote:
Before the greens when they were destroyed, they needed 5 or 7 days to heal the troops. Now maybe you need 2 days ... Before if you attacked a city to steal 500 crystals, you thought ... now compensates to attack because you can return quickly to the city.

What's your point there Neuro? Are you implying that the National power calculated as it should and the solution is to reduce healing time? Or is it ok for the 70% of the server to unite and be against the 30%?

neuro
Baron
Baron

Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:07 pm

No, I'm giving you a possible reason.

Every day there are fewer green cities to destroy. Players with less level, have migrated to the blue or purple kingdom.

Now the blue and purple kingdom is full of green players with many resources. In the Chinese blue house, every day 10 or 12 players joined when they stopped being the kingdom with more power.

Huehuehue
Squire
Squire

Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:53 pm

You are still missing the point! National power suppose to be a ranking among Kingdoms and right now isnt working as it should because It has Hyral as most powerful kingdom while obviously it isnt!!!

neuro
Baron
Baron

Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:13 pm

Think when the national power changed. There are few attractive players now to attack in the green kingdom ... and players who have resources have level 40 ... there are few players in the purple and blue kingdom who attack those levels. You can count on your fingers ... In the next update, if the defenses are stronger, the green kingdom has many blue and purple pigs to eat ... It will not compensate to destroy a city of level 40 if in each attack they lose 6 or 7 rockets, while you can attack many low-level fat players.

Squire
Squire

Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:44 pm

I'm almost certain royal guard tower counts towards nation power.

For example, on my server my kingdom has ~15 players in the top 50, and our house (which is basically the entire kingdom) has about 50% more power than the next largest house on the server. However, we're second to last in nation power (our nation power is something like 1/4 of our house power), which is almost certainly because we have only have 16 cities, compared to the 'stronger kingdoms' which have more cities and thus more towers.

neuro
Baron
Baron

Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:40 pm

The power of the players only indicates the amount of troops a player has. I prefer to build 1 gold scorpion for my wall than 3 silver for my army. Having more power does not mean being stronger. The important thing in this game is the level of the troops, the wall, the technology and the heroes that you have. The rest are nonsense.